Android™ EDLA Certified ViewBoard® Interactive Displays, Device Management, and Collaborative Software Create Immersive Learning Environments
AUSTIN – TCEA 2024, Booth #1038 – (Feb. 3, 2024) – ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, is showcasing technology hardware and software solutions for classroom transformations and developing next-generation hybrid learning spaces at the TCEA Convention & Exposition [TCEA], Feb. 3-7, 2024 in Austin, TX.
The latest ViewSonic® education solutions create immersive and collaborative environments, from interactive flat panel displays to software that allows IT teams to manage devices across campuses. The company will also be previewing a beta version of ClassSwift™, an innovative software solution that allows educators to create interactive, push-and-response type lessons and content to boost classroom engagement.
As leaders in visual display solutions, ViewSonic has innovative technologies ranging from touch displays and monitors for desktop and esports to the award-winning myViewBoard® ecosystem that includes View Board® interactive displays and myViewBoard software. These education solutions can transform a classroom and create innovative ways for educators to teach the next generation of students.
“ViewSonic will showcase cutting-edge hardware and software solutions designed to provide unmatched functionality for schools and campuses,” said Kenneth Mau, Marketing Communications Director at ViewSonic. “As learning environments pose increasing challenges for both students and teachers, ViewSonic's education solutions play a transformative role. They turn classrooms into immersive, next-generation learning spaces, while facilitating seamless communication and consistent teaching experiences.”
Notable Product Introductions at TCEA include:
- IFP52-2ED Android™ EDLA-certified ViewBoard Displays
- Available in 65-,75-, and 86-inch sizes
- Access to apps through the Google Play Store for both Google and Microsoft users
- Highly accurate touchscreen and object recognition technology for a more intuitive digital whiteboard experience
- Device management and monitoring via Google Workspace
- ViewBoard IFPG1 Series of Interactive Displays
- Available in 55-, 65-, 75-, and 86-inch sizes with native 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) resolution
- No pre-installed software so the display can be adapted to fit with existing or proprietary software solutions
- Multi-point touch technology with optional WriteAway™ technology for faster writing and annotating
- Greater customizability with the ability to add an external PC or OPS module and creating a future-proof display
Founded in California, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solutions and conducts business in over 100 countries worldwide. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic is committed to providing comprehensive hardware and software solutions that include monitors, projectors, digital signage, ViewBoard® interactive displays, and myViewBoard® software ecosystem. With 35 years of expertise in visual displays, ViewSonic has established a strong position for delivering innovative and reliable solutions for education, enterprise, consumer, and professional markets and helping customers “See the Difference®.” To find out more about ViewSonic, please visit www.viewsonic.com.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ significantly from those anticipated in this document. Trademark footnote: Android is a trademark of Google LLC. ViewSonic and the ViewSonic trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of ViewSonic Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other corporate names and trademarks stated herein are the property of their respective companies.