Projector technology has evolved, now delivering better picture quality and expanded connection options. In addition to the traditional, wired (VGA/DVI/HDMI) connections, content may now be displayed from a thumb drive and wireless connections. Recent technology advancements have made wireless connectivity much simpler and powerful. A projector is a necessity of every business professional when presenting in the office or on the road. So don’t spend the first few minutes of your meeting locating and connecting the cables, jostling loose connections, or checking for bent pins. Instead, be presentation-ready with a wireless projector.
There are many benefits to using a wireless projector, which include:
- Presenters are no longer confined to a small area next to the projector. They now have the freedom to sit anywhere in the room, usually within 30 feet of the projector (line-of-sight is required to maintain the quality of the signal).
- The projector may be shared with multiple computers in the room, promoting team collaboration.
- By wirelessly connecting a presenter’s mobile device to the projector, he/she can walk about the room with his/her device to interact and engage with the audience.
- Presenters don’t need to bring along their connection cables while they travel.
Some factors businesses need to consider when using a wireless projector include:
- The wireless bandwidth required for video streaming presentation.
- The WiFi signal range necessary for a large-sized room.
- The wireless connectivity stability that can impact the image quality.
When all these aspects are verified, wireless projectors can deliver great conveniences for businesses, especially for mobile presenters.
Is your business ready to take advantage of the benefits wireless projectors have to offer? What other wireless solutions do you use in your business operation? Tell us on the blog.
Have questions on what’s the right wireless projector for your business? Learn more from our press release here.
ViewSonic has been a leading innovator of display technologies for over 25 years and understands the advanced features necessary for delivering a powerful presentation. ViewSonic offers one of the industry’s best overall projector warranty with 3-year limited parts, labor and LED light source, plus 1st year complementary Express Exchange® service. To learn more, click here.
Corporate names and trademarks stated herein are the property of their respective companies. Copyright© 2012 ViewSonic Corporation. All rights reserved.