Acting as a Certified Reseller, SSI Ltda. introduced the ViewSonic ViewBoard® interactive flat panel displays to the school’s representatives, performing demos for both executives and the middle managers of the institution. SSI Ltda. highlighted the characteristics and benefits of both the hardware and the myViewBoard™ software solution.
The Colegio y Liceo José Artigas initially ordered a total of 11 ViewBoard IFP7550 units and two ViewBoard IFP6550 units.
According to Leonardo Isola, acting member of the school’s Board of Directors,
the ViewBoard interactive displays helped achieve several goals:
• Enhanced engagement: The myViewBoard software suite, along with ViewBoard® Cast 4-way split screen content sharing, enhance students’ attention through interactive classes, while creating dynamic learning sessions for both the teacher and their students.
• Effective remote learning: With the creation of digital content and the planning of digital tasks, teachers and students can interact with lessons from any location.
• Easy installation and setup: Upgrading firmware, installing each display on mobile mounts, updating and setting up all of the software on the slot-in PCs was all simple and straightforward.
• Trained faculty: Teachers participated in training courses led by ViewSonic-certified instructors. These courses use a combination of theory and hands-on learning to train teachers on how to effectively implement interactive learning solutions. Participants must be present for all hours of the course and take a final test to become certified. Course topics range from addressing all aspects related to using ViewSonic products to learning about the latest features in the myViewBoard software solution.
• Ongoing support: Technical assistance is readily available to answer any questions about both solution deployment and equipment installation, as well as questions on the training of the school’s teaching staff.
“The children just love it! They are already very acquainted with the displays and that makes the teaching and learning process more interesting,” said Isola. “And we can no longer imagine having a classroom without this kind of support.”