ID0730 - 7.5" ViewBoard Notepad - Digitize while Writing on Paper
- DIGITAL MEETS PHYSICAL: This interactive pen pad empowers users to draw on physical paper while also digitizing pen strokes.
- CLEANUP ON THE GO: A compact portable design makes for easy cleanup and storage.
- INTUITIVE INK PEN (BATTERY-FREE): Sketch, write and draw with clarity using a responsive ink pen.
- WORKS OUT OF THE BOX: The included pen and pen pad work right out of the box – no additional software drivers needed.
- UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY: With plug-and-play connectivity and minimal cleanup, this device is perfect for artists of any age.
The ViewSonic® ID0730 ViewBoard Notepad is part of ViewSonic’s full line of interactive devices designed for a variety of education scenarios including hybrid teaching at home or in the classroom. The ID0730 ViewBoard Notepad is a 7.5” interactive writing pad that allows you to write and draw on real paper, while simultaneously digitizing all of your pen strokes. A patented electromagnetic battery-free pen delivers up to 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity for an accurate and realistic writing experience. The pen and pad combination allows teachers to write on real paper, while providing the ability to digitally save and share these annotations online. Single-cable connectivity allows users to quickly plug the device in and immediately start interacting with the screen with no driver installation needed. What’s more, its lightweight and compact design makes it perfect for easy carrying from classroom to home for hybrid teaching and distance learning.
This device is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS 10.10 or above, Chromebook, and Android 7.0 or above.
This device can be easily connected to a PC or laptop via a single micro USB cable.
|Display Resolution||5080 LPI|
|Report Rate||250 PPS|
|Intel® OPS Slot In (80-pin)||1|
|Packaging (in.)||10.4 x 8.9 x 1.6|
|Physical (in.)||7.9 x 6.7 x 0.3|
|Packaging (mm)||265.0 x 225.5 x 40.0|
|Physical (mm)||200.0 x 170.0 x 7.5|
|Warranty||One-year limited warranty on parts and labor|
|Recycle/Disposal||Please dispose of in accordance with local, state or federal laws.|
Quick Start Guide
- ID0730 Quick Start Guide