A visual teaching tool for preparation, presentation and participation in the classroom and beyond.
A Natural Teaching Experience
The myViewBoard Whiteboard app is infinitely more than slides. It’s the centerpiece of your classroom where you and your students learn, play, make mistakes and do it all again until you get it right. It’s a real-time solution that allows non-linear, ad-hoc engagement and allows you to teach your way.
What does Whiteboard do?
A Variety of Ways to Write and Draw
Supercharge your lessons with easy-to-use pen and shape tools.
Includes different color options and pen types such as brush, highlighter, AI pen and more. Preset shape tools allow you to insert 3D shapes, lines and tables instantly.
Easy File Management
File management with cloud integration gives you the flexibility to take your work with you wherever you go.
Easily access files from trusted cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox and Box, or from local storage.
Reliable security with single sign-on support provides a quick and secure way to log in.
Built on AWS for enterprise-grade security and protected by AES 256-bit encryption, single-sign on is supported by Google, Microsoft and Apple.
Record and Stream Lessons
Screen recording and live streaming provide flexible ways for teaching and learning. Students are able to revisit previously recorded lessons anytime, anywhere.
Interactive Media for Different Learners
Improve inclusive learning with live captions and immersive reader tools.
Each student has unique needs. Whiteboard can engage auditory, visual and tactile learners through the seamless delivery of interactive media.
Prepare and Present on Any Device
- Full Windows and Microsoft Support: Built to integrate with Windows and familiar tools like Word, PowerPoint, and PDF.
- Advanced Functionality: Full access to all Whiteboard functions within Magic Box to prepare lessons as they will be delivered.
- 3rd Party Integrations: Use popular tools like Zoom, Skype for Business, as well as OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Nextcloud.
- Lite Version for Universal Use: With few demands on the device itself, users can present on devices of all sizes.
- Versatile Magic Box Tools: Teachers can get access to a wide array of digital tools for ad hoc teaching and learning.
- Advanced File Management: Files are easy to save and share on popular cloud storage services like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox and more.
Whiteboard for iOS
Teaching tools need to work anywhere, so Whiteboard also works on any iOS device and MacBook running the M1 chip. Teachers get everything they need to prepare, present, and encourage participation on their preferred devices.
Lesson planning takes at least as long as teaching that lesson. With the right tools, however, teachers can create the teaching materials of their dreams. Now educators can create multimedia lessons from anywhere and share them with anyone.
Whiteboard Uses Open Learning Format
Save digital whiteboarding sessions as a next-generation Open Learning Format (.olf) file to take full advantage of multimedia lessons.
Join over 5 million satisfied customers and get started for free with myViewBoard today!