Job Title: Service Engineer
Department: ViewSonic Japan KK
Location: Tokyo Japan
We are currently looking for a service engineer with LCD or AV background. You will proactively manage the performance of the ViewSonic’s After Sales Operation within Japan. This includes providing technical and service support to end customers, Authorised Service Providers (ASP’s) and the Sales team as required. You will also support our service team to oversee the efficient processing of all RMA transactions
The successful candidate needs to have LCD, LFD or AV technical after- sales experience. The position will be based in our Tokyo office. The role will suit someone who is looking to join an exciting company that are going through a stage of rapid growth.
- Perform Field Engineering Function
- Provide technical product & service support for local Sales activities
- Ensure that for new product or range launches all ASP’s for the region have the relevant information and/or service products available to provide the required level of after sales care.
- Answer any Service or Technical related questions raised by the Sales team or channel partners
- Bridge communication between HQ regulation team with METI(経済産業省関東経済産業局)
- Handling recycling issues with recycling institution (ex: PC3R)
- Perform Technical Product Training for Key Account Customers
- Create technical product training material / presentations in cooperation with (local) Sales and Business Line Managers
- Give product trainings / presentations in cooperation with (local) Sales and Business Line Managers
- Support the Customer Care Definition Process
- Identify local customer care requirements (in co-operation with Business Line Managers / Sales)
- Assess warranty terms / service levels of local competition
- Co-ordinate local implementation of warranty terms / service levels (in co-operation with Sales and Service Manager)
- Support the ASP Support Processes
- support Authorised service providers (Call Center, Repair Center) as the local customer care team counterpart
- Manage / coordinate escalation of ASP queries
- Control / adjust ASP swap unit inventory
- Initiate / (perform) ASP trainings / audits
- Technical Know-How
- Competent knowledge of Windows Office Suite and Applications..
- Good technical knowledge of LCD, LFD or AV products.
- Education and Experience:
- at least 3 Years Business Experience in Consumer and/or IT Industry
- Ideally some experience within Service Management
- Basic English (verbal and written)
- Good attention to detail, cost control and financial analysis.
- Lateral thinker, with excellent problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and very customer focused.
- Excellent communication skills
Job Title: Key Accounts Sales Manager- Japan
Responsible for Sales and business development in the Japan, particularly through the corporate channel. Be the Promotor for ViewSonic products, creating excitement in the customer base to drive sales and to engage new reseller and corporate partners. You will have an existing client base to work from and look to develop your network through new business and business development. Recommend local product requirements, competitive landscapes, local pricing, local training of internal and external sales, locally execute product strategies for ViewSonic products, identify new sales opportunities, coordinate local development of products in existing and new markets.
- Proactively suggest required changes/plans to meet and exceed the respective targets
- Monitor competitor and market activity to provide sales positioning arguments, value propositions, objection handling, and competitive positioning.
- Develop reseller strategies and tactical opportunities within the assigned accounts.
- Effectively implement all corporate programmes and initiatives.
- Attend trade shows, conduct seminars, participate in reseller sales events, conduct product training and prepare and deliver executive level presentations as required.
COMMUNICATION & LIAISON:
- Visit customers on a regular basis to provide the correct levels of direct customer contact
- Provide a fast friendly and efficient response to the demands of the defined customer base
- Maintain the quality and image of the company by providing a level of service and support that ensures total customer satisfaction.
- Provide both sales and product training to customers as required.
- Provide information to customers, both verbal and written, on the current product range and pricing and, where appropriate, future products.
- Provide information on both market and product trends to assist in the future development of the product portfolio.
- Monitor market conditions to provide accurate pricing information and recommendations.
- Liaise with other members of the sales department to ensure information flow and a cohesive approach to the market.
- Work as a team player at all times by providing assistance to other employee partners as required.
- Carry out any other duties as may be reasonably required by the company.
- At least 5 years IT or Consumer Electronic goods experience in a Product Management / Sales role with experience of dealing with IT reseller and distribution accounts in the computer or display market
- Professional selling skills
- Sound business acumen
- Aggressive, autonomous, assertive, creative and customer driven
- Creativity and an ability to bring new products to market.
- Must be a team player and be able to develop business plans and sales.
- Excellent Presentation and Communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in Japanese.
ViewSonic Japan Office is located near to JR Akihabara Station. You will travel to our clients’ site when required.
ViewSonic is a world leading visual solutions provider a leading global provider of visual solution products. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic keeps the world connected with a portfolio of professional level visual solutions that enhance the way we compute, collaborate, communicate and connect. Our products include LED monitors, interactive commercial displays, touch displays, projectors, large format displays and virtual desktops.
Please provide your CV to Jobs@ViewSonicEurope.com.