Brea, California (July 1, 2022) – ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, showcased its wide range of display technologies, collaboration solutions and esports products for next-generation hybrid teaching and learning at the ISTELive 22 EdTech Conference in New Orleans, LA, June 27-29, 2022.
The ViewSonic education solutions transform classrooms into immersive and collaborative learning environments, whether classes are in-person, remote or in hybrid settings. From interactive learning with ViewBoard interactive displays and myViewBoard software to building esports arenas and offering portable development solutions, ViewSonic products are designed to advance today’s remote, physical, and virtual learning environments.
ViewSonic at ISTE 2022:
- ViewBoard Interactive Displays
- Award-winning 65-, 75- and 86-inch ViewBoard interactive displays with responsive multi-touch interactivity for powerful out-of-the box classroom collaboration.
- myViewBoard Ecosystem Software Upgrades
The powerful myViewBoard software tool allows teachers to plan/build lessons, create engaging content, seamlessly import multimedia files, easily save to the cloud, and connect with students. The latest upgrades include:
- Open Learning Format (OLF): cross-platform support and Participation Mode in Whiteboard Windows.
- Manager/Manager Advanced: API Integration for message broadcasts; ViewBoard Box RS232 control for select non-ViewSonic displays (such as Promethean, SMART, Sharp, and Newline); User Access Management and Restore Point.
- Large Venue Podium Station
- The LD108-121 all-in-one direct view LED display is a centerpiece that features 1080p resolution, 1.25mm pixel pitch, 4,400Hz refresh rate and a 120% Rec.709. color gamut.
- The award-winning ID2456 touch display delivers smooth and responsive performance with accurate touch/pen tracking, making it ideal for extended desktop or podium applications.
- Esports Station Gaming Monitors
- The flagship XG321UG is a 32-inch monitor featuring mini-LED technology, native 4K resolution and VESA DisplayHDR 1400 certification.
- The XG251G is a 25-inch monitor with native 1080p resolution with a 360Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time and NVIDIA Reflect and GSYNC technologies
- Portability and productivity go hand-in-hand with the 17-inch VX1755 portable monitor, designed for mobile PC and console gaming.
- UNIVERSE by ViewSonic (beta) Demo Stations
- An immersive 3D platform built for education with virtual spaces like classrooms, lecture halls, and collective spaces.