LS510WH-2 - 3,000 ANSI Lumens WXGA LED Business/Education Projector
- Bright 3000 Lumens WXGA LED projector with advanced visual features
- Latest LED technology provides an extended lifespan of up to 30,000 hours
- 1.1x optical zoom, 40-degree vertical keystone and 360 degree projection
- This projector can be configured to automatically turn on and off
- Supports most media players, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices with inputs such as HDMI, USB, Ethernet LAN
Advanced LED Light Source
This projector uses the latest solid-state LED technology that is both mercury-free and lamp-free, offering a greener, filter-free projector solution. The LED light source provides over 60,000 hours of usage* while consuming less than half the power of a typical LCD TV, thereby lowering your total cost of ownership.
*Lightsource lifespan may vary based on actual usage and other factors.
Designed for up to 30,000 hours* of usage, this long-lasting, energy-efficient projector not only reduces your energy bills but also lowers your total cost of ownership.
*Light source life may vary based on actual usage and other factors.
Breathtaking Brightness in any Environment
Packed with 3,000 lumens of brightness, this projector produces bright images in any environment - with excellent performance in rooms with high ambient light.
Large Images in Small Spaces
A short throw lens enables large images to be projected from short distances in small rooms. In addition, any blinding lights in front of the presenter, distracting shadows on the projected image, or glaring hotspots on the screen, are all eliminated because the projector’s light source is closer to the projection surface.
ViewSonic SuperColor technology delivers 125% Rec. 709 color accuracy and HDR content support that produce incredibly vivid and lifelike colors for a fuller, more immersive viewing experience.
Setup Made Simple
Horizontal and vertical keystone correction and a corner adjustment feature eliminate crooked and distorted images for a perfectly proportioned picture every time.
Convenient Auto Power On/Off
This projector can be configured to automatically turn on for quick and easy startup whenever an active video input is detected. Conversely, when no signal is present, the projector will automatically power off after a user-defined amount of time.
The projector can be installed in nearly any position, at any angle from floor to ceiling, making any surface a projection surface. Ideal for retail environments, the projector can be pointed straight down at the floor for creative marketing that leads your customers directly to your products.
Reliable 24/7 Operation
Featuring a long lifespan, this professional-grade projector is designed for reliable, continuous 24/7 use.
Sealed Optical Engine
An IP5X sealed optical engine prevents dust and moisture from entering the projector, ensuring impeccable image quality and a long, maintenance-free lifespan.
|Light Source||DLP LED|
|Display Resolution||WXGA (1280x800)|
|Display Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Brightness (Lumens)||3,000 ANSI|
|Screen Size||30 - 300 in. / 0.76 - 7.62 m|
|Throw Distance||1m-10.98m (100""@3.34m)|
|Keystone||Vertical (+/- 40°)|
|Lens||1.1x optical zoom|
|Light Source Life, Normal (hours)||30000|
|Color Depth||1.07 Billion Colors|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||3,000,000:1|
|PC Resolution (max)||VGA(640 x 480) to Full HD(1920 x 1080)|
|Mac® Resolution (max)||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|USB 2.0 Type A||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ45)||1|
|3.5mm Audio Out||1|
|3.5mm Audio In||1|
|HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP 1.4)||1|
|Internal Speakers||2W (x1)|
|Voltage||100-120V+/- 10%, 50/60Hz|
|Physical Controls||Keypad, Power key|
|On Screen Display||Display, Image, Power Management, Basic, Advanced, System, Information (See user guide for full OSD functionality)|
|Temperature||32-104º F (0 - 40º C)|
|Kensington Lock Slot||1|
|Packaging (in.)||11.5 x 8.7 x 4.5|
|Physical (in.)||15.2 x 11.8 x 7.4|
|Packaging (mm)||293 x 221 x 115|
|Physical (mm)||365 x 300 x 188|
|Package Contents||Projector, power cable, remote control, Quick Start Guide|
|Warranty||Three-year limited warranty on parts and labor, 1-year limited warranty on the light source, 1st year free Express Exchange® service. (One year Express Exchange Service requires product registration).|
|Recycle/Disposal||Please dispose of in accordance with local, state or federal laws.|
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (Bahasa Indonesia)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (Deutsch)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (English)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (Español )
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (Français)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (Italiano)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (Polski)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (Português)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (Suomi)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (Svenska)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (Tiếng Việt)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (Türkçe)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (Česky)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (Русский)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (ภาษาไทย)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (日本語)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (简体中文)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (繁體中文)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (한국어)
- LS510WH-2 User Guide (ﺍﻟﻌﺭﺑﻳﺔ)
- RS-232/LAN Control Protocol Specification V1.5
- LS510WH-2 CE DoC