1. A full charge for stylus will last for about 100 hours of constant use.
2. The stylus will automatically enter power saving mode after 3 minutes.
3. For the first-time recharge of the stylus, please use a 5V/1A recharge device with a USB Type-A to Type-C cable. Do not charge for more than 4 hours to avoid battery damage.
4. It is recommended to use a USB Type-A to Type-C cable and coonect to the USB Type-A port of the ID2456 to charge the pen.
5. Please note when using a silicone pen tip cover it will affect the stylus's signal transition state and always stay in ink mode. This may cause drawing or writing inaccuracies.