ViewSonic’s professional monitor ColorPro™ series deliver color-accurate, true-to-life images with industry color standards including sRGB, Adobe RGB, calibration and uniformity. ColorPro™ series professional monitors serve as the ideal solution for creative work, such as photography, design, video editing, and moreSHOP ALL
Combining the art and science of amazing color, the ViewSonic ColorPro series of
professional monitors brings innovation to the forefront for photographers, graphic designers, video editors, and
more. These high-performance SuperClear IPS monitors deliver incredible color precision and amazing detail for an
optimized, color-managed workflow that professional content creators demand.
• 14-bit 3D Look-Up Tables generate a stunningly smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colors for amazingly accurate image reproduction crucial for professional content creators.
• 10-bit IPS panels deliver stable brightness, color, and hue across all viewing angles
• An integrated color uniformity function ensures consistent color and luminance across the screen – meaning you get screen-wide true color from edge to edge, corner to corner, every time.
All ViewSonic ColorPro monitors are factory-calibrated to deliver an amazing Delta E2
value right out of the box. To ensure and maintain this consistency and color
accuracy over time, ColorPro monitors are also hardware calibration-ready.
In collaboration with color management experts at X-Rite, the same people who created Pantone color, our easy-to-use Colorbration Kit combines innovative color emitter hardware and sophisticated profiling software that let you maintain infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma, and more, as well as calibrating and profiling your monitor. That means you get true images with vivid colors throughout your workflow: from real life, to camera, to screen, to print.
Whether you’re a graphic designer working in sRGB for web, or a photographer working in Adobe RGB for print, rest assure that our ColorPro monitors can deliver the accuracy you need to complete your best work. ViewSonic ColorPro monitors support additional color spaces such as Rec. 709, DCI-P3, EBU, DICOM-SIM, and more.SHOP NOW
A frameless design delivers a seamless viewing experience in multi-monitor setups
without the distraction of borders or boundaries – giving you the freedom to focus on your work.
In addition to height-adjust, bi-directional pivot, swivel, and tilt, ColorPro monitors feature a built-in G-Sensor that knows the monitor’s orientation (whether landscape or portrait), and automatically rotates and maximizes the image on screen. This allows you to easily move from portrait to landscape and back, without having to make any adjustments to your display settings.
Whether PC or Mac, HDMI or USB Type-C, ColorPro monitors are loaded with versatile
connectivity options that deliver maximum flexibility for any ecosystem.
• HDMI and DisplayPort with HDCP 2.2:delivers 4K content playback and higher bandwidth perfect for high resolution needs.
• USB Type-C: delivers fast data, audio, video and 60W quick charging over a single cable.