(January 10, 2023) ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, introduced a range of exciting products to boost consumers’ hybrid working productivity and gear up the home entertainment experience at the Pepcom Digital Experience and Showstoppers during CES 2023. The company also hosted its second annual United by Play Battle for Charity Esports Tournament, where pro gamers, influencers, and streamers competed in a live Valorant tournament for charity.
ViewSonic showcased gaming monitors, portable monitors, and lamp-free projectors for big-screen entertainment during the events. The company created these solutions with the latest technology and user-centric designs to deliver a multitude of entertainment and productivity options for modern-day consumers while on the road or in a set environment. New OLED monitors such as VX2722-4K-OLED and VP16-OLED were designed to deliver higher contrast and deeper blacks for professionals who need to fulfill color-critical work.
New ELITE gaming monitors XG272-2K and XG341C-2K were also introduced for gamers to experience lightning-fast action, while casual gamers can enjoy the new X2-4K Short-Throw LED Projector that is XBOX approved.
To constantly support diverse gaming communities, ViewSonic also hosted the second United by Play Battle for Charity Esports Tournament on January 5. The event connected gamers of all types with amazing causes where streamers, content creators, pro players, and college players representing different groups compete with each other for charity.
Here’s a list of products exhibited at the show.
- 27-inch IPS gaming monitor with native QHD (2560x1440) resolution
- 400Hz refresh rate, 1ms (GTG) response time and 400 nits of brightness
- NVIDIA GSYNC compatible and AMD FreeSync Premium Pro
- Connectivity includes: HDMI v2.0, DisplayPort v1.4, USB-C at 90W, USB-A/B v3.2, and one Audio-Out (3.5mm)
- 34-inch, mini-LED curved gaming monitor with native UWQHD (3440x1440) resolution
- 1500R curved screen with a 2000Hz (OC) refresh rate and a 1ms (GTG) response time
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro and VESA DisplayHDR 1400; PureXP Motion Blue Reduction technology to improve left-to-right motion image clarity
- Connectivity includes: HDMI v2.1, DisplayPort, USB-C, USB-A/B, (1x upstream, 3x downstream) and one Audio-Out (3.5mm)
- Built-in KVM feature to control multiple devices with a single mouse, keyboard and monitor set-up
- Mini-LED with 1152 zone display and full-array local dimming for the ultimate visual performance.
- 27-inch OLED monitor with native 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) resolution
- 60Hz refresh rate, and 540 nits of brightness
- 100% Adobe RGB, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage & VESA HDR True Black 400
- Connectivity includes: HDMI v2.1, DisplayPort, USB-C at 96W, USB-A/B v3.2, and one Audio-Out (3.5mm)
- 15.6-inch portable monitor with a native 4K(3840x2160) resolution
- 100% sRGB, Adobe RGB and DCI-P3 coverage
- 400nits of brightness, 1ms response time, 60Hz refresh rate
- Connectivity includes: 2x USB Type-C for 2-way charging, mini-HDMI and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Ultra-thin OLED panel design with an adjustable kickstand
- 15.6-inch portable monitor with a native 1080p (1920x1080) resolution
- 100% DCI-P3 coverage, 400nits of brightness, 1ms response time, 60Hz refresh rate
- Connectivity includes: 2x USB Type-C for 2-way charging, micro-HDMI and 3.5mm headphone jack
- OLED panel with highly adjustable stand and built-in hood and cover accessory.
HOME ENTERTAINMENT PROJECTORS
X2-4K Short-Throw LED Projector
- Native 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) resolution at 2,900 LED lumens of brightness
- 0.69-0.83 short throw lens
- Advanced LED technology to deliver 30,000 hours lifespan**
- Designed for XBOX for a big screen gaming experience
- H/V keystone and four-corner adjustment
Founded in California, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solutions and conducts business in over 100 countries worldwide. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic is committed to providing comprehensive hardware and software solutions that include monitors, projectors, digital signage, ViewBoard interactive displays, and myViewBoard software ecosystem. With over 30 years of expertise in visual displays, ViewSonic has established a strong position for delivering innovative and reliable solutions for education, enterprise, consumer, and professional markets and helping customers “See the Difference.” To find out more about ViewSonic, please visit www.viewsonic.com.