ViewSonic combines full HD 1080p Projector with optional wireless presentation gateway
ViewSonic PJD7820HD delivers projection combination of 1080p, 3000 lumens and HDMI connection at an unrivalled street price whilst the WPG the projector delivers a sharp and clear projection and professional projection wirelessly
NSW, Sydney – March 20, 2014 – ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, has released the new Full HD 1080p 3D projector called the ViewSonic PJD7820HD with optional wireless presentation gateway to allow streaming directly from computers, smartphones or tablets.
The messy and often complicated cabling systems of traditional projectors can be a burden on time and resources. ViewSonic have made the ordeal simpler by partnering the PJD7820HD full HD projector and the WPG-370 wireless presentation gateway, saving you money resources and hassle within the Australian boardroom.
The PJD7820HD comes integrated with 3,000 lumens for a clear, bright image even in well-lit rooms, which is perfect for watching sports or playing on games consoles during daylight. Equipped with 15,000:1 contrast ratio to ensure black colours don't appear grey, and BrilliantColor® Technology for breathtaking colour reproduction, content has never looked so good.
Max Hsu, product marketing director of ViewSonic Asia Pacific said, “As more and more business applications run on high-definition resolution, the demand for 1080p projectors in the business world has been on the rise. Our new PJD7820HD offers best-in-class price-performance for a Full HD 1080p 3D projector on the market today, making it the ideal crossover model for SMBs, corporate and home office consumer use.”
This projector is packed with features including the latest HDMI connection, multiple PC and video input options (dual VGA, composite, S-video, RS232, VGA/audio out), 1.3x optical zoom, vertical keystone correction and an integrated speaker.
In the boardroom, the PJD7820HD is perfect for displaying graphic-intensive applications, CAD engineering drawings or high-definition multimedia files. Add in a filter-less design and a DynamicEco™ “standby” energy-saving mode reducing brightness down to 30 percent when the projector is not in use, the PJD7820HD delivers enhanced product reliability and virtually zero maintenance.
Combined with the ViewSonic WPG-370 wireless presentation gateway, the projector delivers a sharp, clear and professional projection. The ViewSonic WPG-370 offers a 2.4 and 5GHz dual band wireless transmission and 4 modes for user to switch, such as WiFi (Presentation) mode (for PC/Mac), Intel WiDi® Adapter mode, Android Screen Mirroring mode, and DLNA Media Streaming from Android / iOS devices. It offers a user-friendly PC-less media streaming feature that works directly from a USB drive without the need for a PC. The WPG-370 also provides advanced universal wireless connectivity for PJD7820HD to display videos and photos directly from smartphones or tablets.
The ViewSonic PJD7820HD Full HD 1080p 3D projector and ViewSync® WPG-370 1080p wireless presentation gateway are now available for respective RRPs of $1,299 and $199 (GST included). For further information, visit ViewSonic.com.au.
Key Features ViewSonic PJD7820HD:
- 3,000 ANSI lumens with 15000:1 contrast ratio for clear, razor-sharp images
- Full HD 1080p delivers stunning picture quality
- BrilliantColor® technology provides exceptional display quality
- Blu-Ray 3D ready with HDMI
- DynamicEco™ technology for total control of audience’s focus
- Virtually maintenance free with filter-less design
- Long-lasting reliable picture quality & superior colour performance
- 6-segment colour wheel design, auto source detection, support HD signals & integrated speaker
- PC 3D-ready & up to 120Hz refresh rate powered by DLP Link Technology
- Long lamp life up to 6,000 hours*
- Environmentally friendly Eco-mode saves money and power
- Small & light for easy portability
*The new advanced lamp technology from ViewSonic extends the lamp life up to 6,000 hours and saves you on replacement lamp costs
Key Features ViewSonic WPG-370
- Full HD 1080p wireless streaming powered by Intel WiDi
- Mirroring feature for Windows PCs and Macbooks
- Mobile app for streaming content from smartphones and tablets (iOS/Android)
- PC-less slideshows from a USB flash drive – video, audio, photo
- HDMI digital output for resolution up to 1080p
- Multiple inputs: HDMI, VGA, USB, audio SPDIF, audio RCA, LAN
- Dual band wireless 802.11a/b/g/n
- Latest wireless encryption – WPA2, WPA, WEP
- Wi-Fi Miracast ready receiver
- Web-based virtual remote control
- Palm-sized, light weight
- Apple Mac compatible
Founded in California, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solutions and conducts business in over 100 countries worldwide. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic is committed to providing comprehensive hardware and software solutions that include monitors, projectors, digital signage, ViewBoard interactive displays, and myViewBoard software ecosystem. With over 30 years of expertise in visual displays, ViewSonic has established a strong position for delivering innovative and reliable solutions for education, enterprise, consumer, and professional markets and helping customers “See the Difference.” To find out more about ViewSonic, please visit www.viewsonic.com.