<Notice> The firmware of M1+ will not be used on M1+_G2/_V or M1+ -2.
1. Go to “Downloads” -> ”Driver & Software” by searching M1+ from ViewSonic website to download “M1+ Firmware Update v2.03”.
2. Unzip the downloaded files and copy the Firmware files, “MstarUpgrade.bin" and "M1+WW.bin” to a FAT32 formatted USB drive.
3. Power on the projector.
4. Plug in the USB drive with the new Firmware (from Step 2).
5. The projector will automatically detect the Firmware files and a Firmware update notification will pop up.
6. Click “Confirm”.
7. A progress bar will appear.
8. After reaching 100%, the projector will return to the ViewSonic start up screen for loading again.
9. The whole upgrading process will take around 5~10 mins.
10. After the process is completely finished, the projector will return to the Home page.