ViewSonic Products are categorized as “A” “B” or “C” Grade according to the following criteria:
• Brand new, never been used products freshly received from factory in original packaging
• Packaging must be unopened (other than any cursory un-boxing/re-boxing for quality assurance inspection)
• Channel or end-user returned products that may have required repair work.
• “Like-New” screen performance.
• Follows same Pixel Policy as New product.
• No scratches on screen.
• Minor cosmetic blemishes.
• Possible minor scratches on inconspicuous housing areas.
• Possible faint scratches on high-gloss surfaces.
• Packaging in either original or generic box. Identified with a “B” on the UPC label.
• Channel or End User returned products that may have required repair work.
•May qualify due to 1 or a combination of the following reasons
• Less than optimal screen performance.
•Pixel defect may exceed standard pixel policy.
•Scratches and dents to housing (front and back covers) and bases.
•Scratches on screen. Slightly visible when image is displayed.
•Non-uniform painted surfaces.
•Missing non-functional part such as rear cable clip and cable covers.
• Packaging in either original or generic box. Identified with a “C”.
Note: Accessories may vary from each individual Refurbished SKU