The ViewSonic® ViewStick2 wireless HDMI adapter makes classroom collaboration quick, easy and efficient. Set up is as simple as plugging the ViewStick2 into the HDMI port of your projector, interactive flat panel, or any other type of display, and connecting the included cable to a USB port for power.
With a 1-time download of the AutoProject app, students can instantly stream content, mirror their screen, or run an extended desktop from their smartphones, tablets or laptops. Presenters can play audio, video or images directly from a USB flash drive connected to the included USB Y- cable. Support for Android, Apple and Windows devices, as well as Apple AirPlay, ensures easy connectivity for all participants.
To prevent classroom chaos, instructors (or designated students) can maintain control with Moderator Mode, which enables them to choose which of the connected devices are allowed to present. The Mirror Mode also enables real-time remote control of the presenting device via mouse or touchscreen monitor.
Additional features include:
• 802.11 b/g/n wireless 1080p content streaming & content casting
• Real-time annotation and content saving from Windows or Mac PCs
• Supports AP Mode (up to 8 users) or Client Mode (up to 64 users)
• Simple AutoProject device connection with auto resolution adjust
• Direct management and control via an integrated remote function