The ViewSonic PJD5126 is a high-performance SVGA 800x600 DLP projector with 2,700 ANSI lumens and 15,000:1 contrast ratio. With DynamicEco technology, presenters can put the projector in “standby” mode by reducing brightness down to 30% when they need to shift audience’s focus without restarting the projector. This projector offers a variety of hardware and software features including multiple PC and video input options, 1.1x manual optical zoom, keystone correction, PC 3D-ready/120Hz, HD video support and integrated speaker. Filter-less design and energy-saving Eco-mode provide for virtually zero maintenance and increased product reliability. The PJD5126 lightweight design is ideal for tabletop use or mounting on a ceiling in both classrooms and corporate offices
- 2,700 ANSI lumens for clear and bright images
- BrilliantColor technology provides exceptional display quality
- Maintenance free, filter-less design
- Long-lasting reliable picture quality & superior color performance
- 6-segment color wheel design, auto source detection, support HD signals & integrated speaker
- DynamicEco technology for total control of audience’s focus
- PC 3D ready & up to 120Hz refresh rate powered by DLP Link Technology
- Long lamp life up to 6,000 hours**
- Eco-mode saves money and power
- Small & light for easy mobility
- Industry leading warranty: 3 years limited on parts and labor, 1 year on lamp, and free 1st year Express Exchange service*
2,700 lumens shines in virtually any setting
Uses less watts per lumen than other comparable projectors. And with 15000:1 contrast (with DynamicEco), the PJD5126 is the bright choice for business and education.
Settings where the PJD5126 is the perfect solution
- Business - conference rooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms.
- Classrooms - lectures, videos, project presentations and even auditorium presentations.
Advanced DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology allows you to experience crystal clear, razor-sharp and life like images with the same DLP technology that Hollywood relies on. For fast action, the response time is also on the order of 1,000 times faster than similar LCD based projectors. And with no air filters to clean or change, the latest generation of DLP based projectors from ViewSonic offer amongst the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) in the industry.
ViewSonic’s PJD5126 projector with BrilliantColor technology features multi-color processing to produce stunning, vibrant colors. Unlike other technologies such as LCD which use just 3 primary colors to produce the image, the PJD5126 uses up to 6 separate colors. The sophisticated 6-segment color wheel enhances the yellow color performance that is the key to accurate and vivid color reproduction. With multi-color processing, colors are richer and more vibrant with exquisite and precise detail.
Maintenance free with filter-less design
ViewSonic’s PJD5126 projector features a filter-less design. Unlike LCD projectors that require the user to clean, sometimes to replace, filters after every 100 to 300 hours of operation, ViewSonic’s PJD5126 projector is filter-less, eliminating the need for filter cleaning or filter replacement. This saves you significant maintenance dollars and labor over the projector’s lifespan, and lowers your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Long-lasting reliable picture quality & superior color performance
ViewSonic DLP projectors provide reliable picture quality you can trust and superior color performance you can count on after thousands of hours of usage. Built on DLP technology, the ViewSonic PJD5126 projector virtually eliminates image degradation known as color decay – yellow/faded tint that LCD projectors may develop after extended use. Even after years of use, the PJD5126 is still producing a stunning, sharp image that lasts.
Packed with features
- 6-segment color wheel design improves color performance and accuracy to provide natural, vivid colors
- Auto source detection senses the source input and syncs with your computer automatically
- Support wide range of digital signals from SD (480i/480p) to HD (720p/1080i/1080p)
- Integrated speaker ideal for multimedia applications, videos, audio-enabled presentations
DynamicEco technology for total control of audience’s focus
With the DynamicEco button on the remote, take command of presentations by dimming the screen imageup to 70%. The projector will also auto activate DynamicEco when the unit is not in use. When DynamicEco is activated, the lamp’s power consumption is significantly reduced - a great energy-saving design for a low total cost of ownership (TCO).
PC 3D-Ready / 120Hz refresh rate powered DLP® LinkTechnology
With support for DLP Link technology, you´ll have amazing 3D capabilities at your disposal. All that’s required to unlock 3D capabilities on ViewSonic PJD5126 3D ready projector are ViewSonic PGD-250 3D active shutter glasses, 3D content and 3D-enabled video card. Unleash 3D experience with the ViewSonic PJD5126 today.
Long lamp life up to 6,000 hours
The new advanced lamp technology from ViewSonic extends the lamp life up to 6,000 hours** and saves you on replacement lamp costs.
Eco-mode saves money, power and green the planet
With only a slight 20% decrease in brightness, the Eco-mode function can extend the life of your lamp by almost 50%** and up to 6,000 hours in some cases. Other benefits of Eco-mode operation include reduced power consumption, as well as less heat and audible noise output. It´s good for the environment and great for your budget. The Eco-mode function will definitely help lower your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Small & light for easy mobility
Only 3.3 inches in height and lightweight at 5.7 pounds, ViewSonic’s PJD5126 is light and compact making it the perfect portable projector for mobile sales and business travelers.
Peace of mind with industry leading warranty
Backed by our 25 years reputation for quality and reliability, ViewSonic offers one of the industry´s best overall projector warranty with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp and first year free Express Exchange service*. Don´t be fooled by seemingly longer warranties out there in the market that exclude the more vulnerable systems and moving parts.
What is in the box:
- ViewSonic PJD5126 projector
- Power cable
- VGA cable
- Remote control with batteries
- Lens cap
- Quick start guide
- ViewSonic Wizard CD (with User Guide)
*One year Express Exchange Service requires product registration. Program specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. **Lamp life and energy savings may vary based on actual usage and other factors.
Corporate names, trademarks stated herein are the property of their respective companies, DLP and DLP logo are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments and BrilliantColor is a trademark of Texas Instruments. HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
|Throw Distance||3.9' - 33' / 1.2m - 10m|
|Throw Ratio||1.86 - 2.04:1|
|RGB Input||15-pin mini D-sub (x2)|
|Regulations||CB, UL, cUL, FCC (including ICES-003), CE, UL-Argentina, NOM, GS, GOST-R, SASO, Ukraine, PSB, C-Tick, Korean-KC, CCC, CECP, WEEE, RoHS|
|PACKAGE CONTENTS||ViewSonic PJD5126 projector, power cable, VGA cable, remote control with batteries, lens cap, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD (with User Guide)|
- PJD5126 User Guide (Deutsch/German)
- PJD5126 User Guide (English)
- PJD5126 User Guide (Français)
- PJD5126 User Guide (Italiano)
- PJD5126 User Guide (Polski)
- PJD5126 User Guide (Português)
- PJD5126 User Guide (Spanish/Español)
- PJD5126 User Guide (Suomi)
- PJD5126 User Guide (Svenska)
- PJD5126 User Guide (Türkçe)
- PJD5126 User Guide (Русский)
- PJD5126 User Guide (简体中文)
- PJD5126 User Guide (繁體中文)
- PJD5126 User Guide (한국어)
Login and Registration Form