ViewSonic ColorPro VP3481 Professional Monitor and ELITE XG350R-C Gaming Monitor Take Top Honors
BREA, CA (Aug. 23, 2019) – ViewSonic Corp., a leader in interactive display technologies, announces that its ColorPro VP3481 and ELITE XG350R-C monitors, have been named the top Computers: Monitor and Gaming Monitor, respectively, in the annual 2019 TWICE VIP Awards.
“As the only awards voted on exclusively by consumer tech retailers and distributors, winning a TWICE VIP Award demonstrated your device has what it takes to resonate with consumers and succeed on the shelves,” said Grant Morgan, senior editor of TWICE. “Going home with a VIP signifies the top dealers genuinely value what you’re delivering, and participating in the program ensures you’re seen by the most important people in the industry.”
The 2019 VIP Awards are presented by TWICE and parent company Future plc.
ColorPro VP3481 Professional Monitor
• Sleek, frameless 34-inch monitor with an ultra-wide 21:9 aspect ratio and stunning WQHD+ (3440x1440) resolution
• Pre-calibrated color settings with *100% sRGB and Delta<2 value offers precise color accuracy, vivid details and color-consistency across the screen
• Connectivity options include USB 3.1 Type-C, DisplayPort and HDMI. The USB Type-C input provides 60W of charging capability, and HDCP 2.2 content protection is standard across all ports to provide secure 4K content playback, streaming and gaming
ELITE XG350R-C Gaming Monitor
• A 35-inch monitor with an ultra-wide 1800R curved screen with native WQHD (3440x1440) resolution
• Equipped with customizable RGB lighting and AMD FreeSync technology
• Proprietary SonicExpert sound enhancement technology for immersive audio
• Connections include HDMI and DisplayPort connections, multiple USB 3.0 inputs
“We’re honored consumer tech retailers and distributors voted for both the latest ultrawide ColorPro VP3481 professional monitor and ELITE XG350R-C gaming monitor in their respective categores,” said Kenneth Mau, director of product marketing of monitors at ViewSonic. “The ColorPro line was developed for the most demanding users where color accuracy and performance are the priority, while the ELITE gaming monitor line incorporates the latest technology features gamers require. ViewSonic is continually delivering form, function and high-performance.”
Founded in California in 1987, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solution products. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic keeps the world connected with a portfolio of professional level visual solutions that enhance the way we compute, collaborate, communicate and connect. Our products include LED monitors, interactive commercial displays, touch displays, projectors, thin client, zero client and smart displays. To find out more about ViewSonic, visit viewsonic.com.
# # #
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ significantly from those anticipated in this document. Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
*Based on sRGB mode. Actual values may vary by 1% depending on color mode used.