ViewSonic Showcases its Latest Classroom Interactivity Tools and Complete Campus Solutions
MIAMI, FETC, Booths #2404 and #5140 (Jan. 15, 2020) – ViewSonic Corp., a leader in interactive display technologies, will show off its range of display solutions for collaborative teaching and learning at the FETC Conference, January 15-17, 2020 in Miami, FL. ViewSonic solutions transform classrooms into immersive learning environments. From ViewBoard® interactive displays and myViewBoard™ collaborative software to the ELITE line of competitive gaming monitors, the ViewSonic line of display products continue to cultivate solutions that allow teachers and students to connect, share, collaborate and compete.
At the FETC 2020 conference, ViewSonic will participate in the Esports Arena and Theater (booth 4837) with partner from the High School Esports League (HSEL). Together, they will present how esports impacts students in high school. ViewSonic recently partnered with the HSEL to offer free competitive gaming PCs and accessories to high schools nationwide. As the largest and longest-running competitive gaming organization that serves high school students and teachers, HSEL and ViewSonic, as well as other partners, offer a three-year program to set-up schools for esports competitions.
ViewSonic Display Solutions at FETC 2020 include:
• Gaming Monitors for esports
• The ViewSonic ELITE XG270QG gaming monitor delivers high-performance features engineered with gamer-centric designs, integrated RGB lighting customization and technologies for professional-level gaming in competitive esports programs
• ViewBoard® Interactive Flat Panel Displays
• The 55-inch IFP5550 and 98-inch IFP9850 ViewBoard interactive displays come with next-generation touchscreen technology with super responsive multi-touch interactivity. Both offer incredible collaborative capabilities with integrated software features for collaborative classrooms.
• MyViewBoard Interactive Annotation Software
• Digital whiteboard in the cloud allows teachers to connect with students like never before with easy casting, sharing, and annotation
• VP3481 and VG2455 monitors
• The ViewSonic VG2455 is a 24-inch touch-screen monitor with a dual-hinge design for an ergonomic desktop display, while the VP3481 34-inch monitor delivers incredible detail and vivid colors for teachers and administrators that deal with content creation.
• The CDE6510 Commercial Display
• The CDE6510 is a 4K Ultra HD commercial display ideal for high-impact messaging, including campus-wide communications.
“ViewSonic continues to develop and improve its education solutions to motivate students and allow teachers to create programs that energize and engage,” said Blake Everhart, Training Manager at ViewSonic Americas. “Schools are constantly changing their needs, whether starting an interactive learning or esports program from scratch. It can also include evolving a classroom into a next-generation tech center for STEM- and STEAM-based curriculum or developing a program dedicated to leveling up students to participate in esports. ViewSonic has products that work with various technologies and seamlessly integrate into just about any environment.”
To learn more about HSEL, visit www.highschoolesportsleague.com/. For the latest news and updates from HSEL, like the organization on Facebook and follow on Twitter, Instagram and Reddit. Fans can also join the official HSEL Discord, or subscribe on YouTube and on Twitch.
Founded in California, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solutions with a presence in over 100 cities around the world. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic is committed to providing comprehensive hardware and software solutions that include monitors, projectors, digital signage, ViewBoard® interactive displays, and myViewBoard™ software ecosystem. With more than 30 years of expertise in visual displays, ViewSonic has established a strong position for delivering innovative and reliable solutions for education, enterprise, consumer, and professional markets and helping customers “See the Difference.” To find out more about ViewSonic, please visit www.viewsonic.com.
About High School Esports League
High School Esports League was founded in 2013 and remains the largest and longest-running competitive gaming organization for high school students, with over 2,100 partnered schools and 60,000 participating students — and it is growing. The organization harnesses students’ passion for video games through organized competition and academics, resulting in better engagement, better GPAs, and better career prospects. HSEL is a pioneer in high school esports thanks to its STEM.org certified programs, scholarships, and tournament platform which arm high schools with the knowledge and resources required to positively impact students through competitive gaming. For more information, please visit https://www.highschoolesportsleague.com.
# # #
*This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ significantly from those anticipated in this document. Trademark footnote: ViewSonic and the ViewSonic trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of ViewSonic Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other corporate names and trademarks stated herein are the property of their respective companies.