The LS831WU and LS600W Projectors Feature Flexible Installation Options and Next-Generation Solid-State Technologies
PROJECTION EXPO 2020, BREA, CA (June 15, 2020) – ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of display solution products, expands its line of solid-state technology-based projectors with two new additions to the LS series. The LS831WU ultra-short throw laser and LS600W LED projectors come with installation-friendly features that make them ideal for various environments and applications.
The ViewSonic® LS831WU laser projector is an ultra-short throw laser projector engineered with second generation laser technology for improved heat resistance while delivering excellent image quality. Designed with a sleek form factor, it can easily blend into any environment, making it ideal for various digital signage applications. With a 0.25 ultra-short throw lens and 360-degree placement configuration, the LS831WU delivers flexibility to installation projects, offering an image that is seamless and free of bezels from just inches away from a wall or screen. An integrated HDBaseT input allows the projector to receive uncompressed HD audio and video over long distances through a single network cable.
Engineered for 24/7 continuous operation, the ViewSonic LS600W LED projector features an upgraded RGB light source through second generation LED technology. This delivers enhanced brightness by 30 percent compared to first generation LED technology, bringing out a striking balance between brightness and vivid color. The LS600W comes with an IP5X sealed optical engine to prevent dust and moisture.
Both the LS831WU and LS600W come with integrated Crestron e-Control system and RoomView® Express management software so IT administrators can manage and monitor these projectors remotely. They are Crestron and AMX certified, which allow the projectors to be controlled and overseen across locations and environments.
• 2nd generation laser-based projector with WUXGA (1920x1200) resolution and 4,500 ANSI lumens of brightness
• 25 ultra-short throw lens with sleek design to easily blend into any environment
• Installation-friendly features: 360-degree placement configuration, portrait mode, H/V keystone and four-corner adjustments
• Integrated HDBaseT input for uncompressed HD audio/video through a single network cable
• Built-in Crestron e-Control system and RoomView Express management software for remote management; Crestron and AMX certified
• Available: now with an ESP of $2,499.00*
• 2nd generation LED technology-based projector; RGBB LED light source enhances brightness
• Native WXGA (1280x800) resolution and 3,000 ANSI lumens of brightness
• IP5X sealed optical engine to prevent dust and moisture
• Engineered for 24/7 continuous operation
• 125% Rec.709 color accuracy with Cinema SuperColor+ technology for vivid color reproduction
• Flexible installation features include 1.2x zoom, 360-degree tilt angle projection and H/V keystone correction
• Available: Q3 2020 with an ESP of $799.00*
Founded in California, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solutions and conducts business in over 100 countries worldwide. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic is committed to providing comprehensive hardware and software solutions that include monitors, projectors, digital signage, ViewBoard® interactive displays, and myViewBoard™ software ecosystem. With over 30 years of expertise in visual displays, ViewSonic has established a strong position for delivering innovative and reliable solutions for education, enterprise, consumer, and professional markets and helping customers “See the Difference.” To find out more about ViewSonic, please visit www.viewsonic.com.
# # #
*Program, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ significantly from those anticipated in this document. Trademark footnote: ViewSonic and the ViewSonic trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of ViewSonic Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other corporate names and trademarks stated herein are the property of their respective companies.