With the ViewBoard Mini Smart Interactive Display, Educators can Easily Update Podiums and Lecterns for Front-Facing Teaching
CHICAGO, EduCause, Booth #2118 (Oct. 14, 2019) – ViewSonic Corp., a leader in interactive display technologies, launches the ViewBoard Mini Smart Display IFP2410 and showcases its range of education solutions for next-generation teaching and campuses at the EDUCAUSE Conference, October 14-17, 2019 in Chicago, IL. ViewSonic education solutions transform college classrooms to more engaging and modern collaborative learning environments. From ViewBoard interactive displays and myViewBoard™ collaborative software for immersive classrooms, to digital signage products for easy wayfinding and professional-level gaming monitors for competitive school esports teams, ViewSonic offers award-winning, future-proof display solutions that address the changing needs of any campus or school.
• The 24-inch smart display can transform podiums and lecterns into a collaboration hub for front-facing discussions and teaching.
• 10-point touchscreen allows users to control content, from files and images, then share it on a larger front-of-room display or projector.
• It comes with integrated myViewBoard® digital whiteboarding which combines enterprise-level security with cloud-based portability and annotation tools to enhance the way classrooms connect and collaborate.
○ Convenient features include secure single sign-on to your favorite cloud drives, easy conversion of common office files, QR code sharing, and much more.
• ViewBoard Cast streaming software enables content streaming from mobile devices onto a ViewSonic display over wireless or cable networks for easy annotation.
• Multiple users can simultaneously write, draw and annotate for endless collaboration.
ViewSonic display solutions at EDUCAUSE include:
• ViewBoard IFP50 Series: IFP8650 and IFP6550 with VPC17 slot-in PC, and the IFP5550
○ The ViewSonic ViewBoard IFP50 series features an ultra-slim bezel design and enhanced 20-point touch screen. Along with built-in 2.1 stereo speakers and subwoofer, and SmartPort USB™, the ViewBoard IFP50 series provides outstanding experiences for enhanced classroom learning and next-gen boardroom collaboration. Improved myViewBoard™ whiteboard software and improved casting ensures that IFP50 displays deliver incredible next-level collaboration.
• ViewBoard IFP70 Series: IFP6570
○ The 65-inch ViewBoard IFP6570 offers an innovative collaboration solution. Designed to help classrooms connect, create and share, the IFP6570 is a next-generation digital whiteboard. With a slim, sleek design, it is less than an inch thick with an edge-to-edge optical bonded PCAP touchscreen for exceptional interactivity and viewing. It features native 4K Ultra HD resolution to provide incredibly vivid and crisp image quality. Multiple connectivity options include a USB Type C port which provides for a single cable option for plugging and sharing, as well as quick 60W charging and touch pass-through over a single cable.
• Digital ePoster Kiosk: EP5550T
○ A 55-inch, 10-point interactive all-in-one, free-standing digital ePoster kiosk, the EP5550T features native 4K Ultra HD resolution, and comes with a scratch-proof tempered glass faceplate for durability. With a sleek, slim form factor, the EP5550T boasts wide viewing angles, 400-nit brightness, dual 10W speakers, embedded quad-core media player and 16GB of internal memory for photo and video playback, making it ideal for campus wayfinding and a communications center.
• Digital Signage/Commercial Display: CDE9800 with the IFP2410
○ The CDE9800 is a 98-inch professional-grade commercial display with 4K Ultra HD resolution, 500 nits brightness, wide viewing angles and dual 16W speakers. The embedded Android SOC allows users to install apps for Android content broadcasting, and the built-in browser displays internet content without the need for a PC. With integrated ViewBoard® Cast software that enables content streaming from PC/laptops and mobile devices through wireless or cable, the CDE9800 is a single-solution display for any school. Combined with our Revel Digital EAS Platform for near real-time notification of emergency alerts. Alerts may originate from multiple sources including the National Weather Service, the Emergency Alert System, or any number of custom CAP sources.
“ViewSonic enhances education through its portfolio of display solutions that boost student involvement in the classroom,” said Blake Everhart, education vertical marketing manager at ViewSonic Americas. “When teachers can interact more with the students, making learning more relative, students are more engaged. Whether your school or campus is hosted via Google, Apple or Microsoft, ViewSonic education solutions work with existing technologies and seamlessly integrate into virtually any environment. We have the display technologies that cover interactive learning, wayfinding and communications.”
As leaders in interactive display technology, ViewSonic transforms classrooms into immersive learning environments. Our education solutions drive engagement, energize and motivate students, and make teaching more fun. From ViewBoard interactive displays and myViewBoard collaborative software, to projector solutions for aging whiteboards, our award-winning solutions help you connect and collaborate. Whether yours is a Google, Apple, or Microsoft campus, our products work well with existing technology and seamlessly integrate into nearly any environment.
For more information about ViewSonic’s ViewSchool Program, visit viewsonic.com/viewschool/.
# # #
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ significantly from those anticipated in this document. Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.