Showcases New ViewBoard® Interactive Flat Panel Displays, Laser Projectors and Software
SAN ANTONIO, ISTE, Booth #1232 (June 25, 2017) – ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual display products, will showcase an array of solutions to enhance 21st century learning at the ISTE Conference & Expo, June 25-28, 2017 in San Antonio, Texas. ViewSonic will highlight their newest education technologies including ViewBoard interactive flat panel displays and integrated software, which includes Ximbus™ and Oktopus™ to enhance teaching and learning, as well as training to help teachers utilize their presentation and collaboration products.
ViewSonic has partnered with EdTech to create Professional Development Webinars and on-site training to help educators better optimize their interactive classroom technologies. All webinars and on-site training sessions are led by a ViewSonic for Education Certified Trainer. Providing full and complete support beyond its Professional Development options,ViewSonic also offers its ViewSchoolSM education program. ViewSchool provides educators the technology, tools, and training to bring the latest learning advantages to their classrooms, schools, or districts. ViewSchool provides exclusive educational product discounts, promotions, and other valuable offers designed specifically for K-12 and higher education. ViewSchool also includes video tutorials from EdTech and industry leaders, as well as white papers, and case studies that help teachers better utilize their ViewBoard interactive flat panel displays and software.
“We believe that it is imperative to not only deliver collaborative technology, but to also make sure that educators are comfortable with new technology,” said Sarah Kearns, commercial marketing director at ViewSonic Americas. “Not only do we offer extensive solutions to fit any classroom, but ViewSonic strives to provide teachers with the tools and support that will help them utilize every aspect of their technology in the classroom.”
ViewSonic continues to work with Google Certified innovators, and will have Alice Keeler, Matt Miller, and Blake Everhart on-hand to speak with ISTE attendees. These key education leaders will share their insight and best practices in regard to integrating technology into the classroom.
ViewSonic will showcase its complete line of interactive classroom solutions at ISTE, including:
- ViewSonic® ViewBoard® Interactive Flat Panels
- 55-, 65-, 70-, and 75-inch Full HD and Ultra HD displays with responsive 10-point or 20-point touch interactivity
- Integrated media players for Android™ with dual-core processor for PC-Less operation
- Qwizdom Ximbus™ and Oktopus™ Collaboration Software for ViewBoard
- Oktopus allows users to annotate and work over or alongside any application or existing content, including imported files from SMART and Promethean – meaning users aren’t tied or locked into any proprietary or legacy platforms.
- Ximbus is a whiteboarding and collaboration solution for Google and features Google Drive™ and Contacts integration
- NMP250-WL Solstice Pod and collaboration software
- Lets multiple users simultaneously share content from laptops, tablets or smart phones
- Turnkey solution that easily connects to a ViewSonic display or projector
- LightStream® LS830 Laser Projector
- Full HD 1080p
- 4,500 lumens of brightness and laser phosphor light source lasting up to 20,000 hours
- 23 ultra-short throw ratio, HV keystoning and 4 corner adjustments
- BCP100 BrilliantColorPanel™ Projector Screen
- Ideal screen for ultra-short throw projectors with a 0.30 throw ratio or less
- 100-inch screen size and 16:9 aspect ratio
- LB-STND-O05 Cart for ViewBoard displays
- Motorized trolley cart provides optimal viewing conditions for any group of students
Founded in California in 1987 and celebrating its 30th anniversary, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solution products. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic keeps the world connected with a portfolio of professional level visual solutions that enhance the way we compute, collaborate, communicate and connect. Our products include LED monitors, interactive commercial displays, touch displays, projectors, thin client, zero client and smart displays. To find out more about ViewSonic, visit viewsonic.com.
For more information about ViewSonic’s ViewSchool Program, visit viewsonic.com/viewschool/.
# # #
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ significantly from those anticipated in this document. Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.