The XG2705-2K Monitor and M2e Projector Took Wins in the Computer & Gaming: Gaming Monitor, and Home Theater: Home Theater-in-a-Box Categories, Respectively
BREA, CA (Aug. 13, 2021) – ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of display solutions, announced that both the XG2705-2K gaming monitor and M2e portable projector have received a TWICE VIP Award for 2021. The XG2705-2K and M2e garnered the top prize in the Computer & Gaming: Gaming Monitor, and Home Theater: Home Theater-in-a-Box categories.
The TWICE VIP Awards celebrate the best features, design, and value that new products are bringing to consumers. Voted on exclusively by consumer tech retailers, distributors, and other readers of TWICE, the leading voice in the Consumer Electronic industry, these picks showcase which companies and manufacturers deliver value.
“We’re thrilled that the readers of TWICE voted for both the XG2705-2K gaming monitor and the M2e portable projector in their respective categories,” said Jeff Muto, business line director of displays at ViewSonic. “ViewSonic is proud of our aptitude to adjust and offer amazing display solutions for both our retail partners and the consumer. We all went through changes in the last year, and consumer tech products helped us adapt the way we work and are entertained.”
• 27-inch monitor with native QHD (2560x1440) resolution
• Ultra-fast 1ms (MPRT) response time, 144Hz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync™ Premium technology
• Three-sided bezel-less design to maximize viewing space; also allows for seamless multi-display set-up
• Connectors include: HDMI and DisplayPort to connect to multiple devices
• Built-in comfort with fully ergonomic stand and blue-light filter to help reduce eye strain
• Available: Now at an estimated street price of $399.99* [USD]
• LED-based projector with native 1080p (1920x1080) resolution
• Easy set-up and use with single cable, USB Type-C connector and advanced instant auto focus and auto keystone
• 125% Rec.709 color space for amazing image quality and proprietary Cinema SuperColor+ technology
• Built-in Harman Kardon speakers; Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for flexible connectivity
• 2 pounds for portability
• Connectors include: HDMI 1.4/HDCP 1.4, MicroSD and Audio-out
• Available: Now at an estimated street price of $599.99* [USD]
TWICE is the leading brand service the B2B needs of those in the technology and consumer electronics industries. Anchored to a 20+ times a year publication, the brand covers consumer technology through a suite of digital offerings—twice.com, eNewsletters, events and custom content including native advertising, white papers, video, and webinars. Leading companies and its leaders turn to TWICE for perspective and analysis in the ever-changing and fast-paced environment of consumer technology. Find out more about the awards at www.twiceawards.com or the magazine site at www.twice.com.
Founded in California, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solutions and conducts business in over 100 countries worldwide. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic is committed to providing comprehensive hardware and software solutions that include monitors, projectors, digital signage, ViewBoard® interactive displays, and myViewBoard™ software ecosystem. With over 30 years of expertise in visual displays, ViewSonic has established a strong position for delivering innovative and reliable solutions for education, enterprise, consumer, and professional markets and helping customers “See the Difference.” To find out more about ViewSonic, please visit www.viewsonic.com.
# # #
*Program, pricing, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ significantly from those anticipated in this document. Program, pricing, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice. ViewSonic and the ViewSonic trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of ViewSonic Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other corporate names and trademarks stated herein are the property of their respective companies.