The Products Won the Computer & Gaming: Monitor, and Home Theater: Projectors Categories, Respectively, in the Seventh Edition of the Awards
Brea, CA (August 13, 2020) – ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, announced the VP2785-2K ColorPro™ monitor and X10-4KE LED projector has won in the categories of Computer & Gaming: Monitor, and Home Theater: Projectors, in the 7th edition of the TWICE VIP Awards. The TWICE VIP Awards celebrate the best features, design, and value that new products are bringing to consumers. Voted on by the audience of TWICE, the leading voice in the Consumer Electronic industry, these accolades decipher which companies are truly delivering value.
“We’re pleased that the readers and audience of TWICE voted for both the ColorPro VP2785-2K monitor and the X10-4KE home theater projector,” said Jeff Volpe, president, ViewSonic Corp., Americas. “At ViewSonic, we are steadfast in our ability to shift and adjust to the market for our partners and consumers. Though all of us were dealt with changes, consumer technology products can help those to address this new reality we are in, whether providing entertainment at home or modifying the way we work outside a traditional office space. The variety of the ViewSonic line of visual displays allows us to continually help consumers create environments for work and play.”
ViewSonic® ColorPro VP2785-2K Professional Monitor
• 27-inch, IPS panel with native 2K QHD (2560x1440) resolution
• Covers 100 percent of the Adobe RGB color space* and 96 percent DCI-P3
• Fogra Certified as a softproof monitor for prints
• Connectivity includes DisplayPort, HDMI, USB Type-C with charging, HDCP 2.2 content support for secure 4K content playback
• Features include 3-sided frameless design for seamless viewing and multiple monitor setup; built-in ambient light and presence sensor for energy savings; KVM switch to access different peripherals and systems
ViewSonic X10-4KE Home Theater LED Projector
• LED-based projector with native 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) resolution
• Support for Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control; Built-in Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers
• Integrated Smart TV interface for streaming from popular content sources
• HDR content support, Rec. 709 color accuracy and frame interpolation technology
• Enhanced remote control and IR sensor to expand sensitivity
• Optimized lens to offset humidity and quicker/more accurate focus adjustment
TWICE is the leading brand service the B2B needs of those in the technology and consumer electronics industries. Anchored to a 20+ times a year publication, the brand covers consumer technology through a suite of digital offerings—twice.com, eNewsletters, events and custom content including native advertising, white papers, video, and webinars. Leading companies and its leaders turn to TWICE for perspective and analysis in the ever-changing and fast-paced environment of consumer technology. Find out more about the awards at www.twiceawards.com or the magazine site at www.twice.com.
Founded in California, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solution products and conducts business in more than 100 countries worldwide. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic is committed to providing comprehensive hardware and software solutions that include monitors, projectors, digital signage, ViewBoard interactive displays, and the myViewBoard software ecosystem. With more than 30 years of expertise in visual displays, ViewSonic has established a strong position for delivering innovative and reliable solutions for education, enterprise, consumer, and professional markets, and helping customers “See the Difference.” To find out more about ViewSonic, please visit www.viewsonic.com.
# # #
• *color gamut coverage may vary 1% depending on color mode
• This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ significantly from those anticipated in this document. Trademark footnote: ViewSonic and the ViewSonic trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of ViewSonic Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other corporate names and trademarks stated herein are the property of their respective companies.