LS610HDH - 4,000 ANSI Lumens 1080p LED Business/Education Projector
- High brightness 4000 Lumens 1080p LED projector with advanced visual features
- Latest LED technology provides an extended lifespan of up to 30,000 hours
- 1.2x optical zoom, 4 corner adjustment, 40-degree H/V keystone and 360 degree projection
- This projector can be configured to automatically turn on and off
- Schedule, and manage the projector remotely with Crestron, AMX, Extron, PJ Link, ATEN, and ViewSonic’s vController
- Supports most media players, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices with HDMI, USB, Ethernet LAN
Advanced LED Light Source
This projector uses the latest solid-state LED technology and is free of mercury, lamps, and filters. A LED light source provides over 30,000 hours of usage* while consuming less than half the power of a typical LCD TV, drastically reducing your total cost of ownership.
Breathtaking Brightness in any Environment
Packed with a stunning 4,000 lumens of brightness, this projector produces bright images in any environment - with excellent performance in rooms with high ambient light.
Lowers the Total Cost of Ownership
Designed for up to 60,000 hours* of usage, this long-lasting, energy-efficient projector not only reduces your energy bills but also minimizes the need for frequent maintenance.
*Light source life may vary based on actual usage and other factors.
1080p Resolution with HDR & HLG Support
Featuring stunning 1080p resolution and the ability to decode both HDR and HLG video** signals, this projector delivers incredibly detailed video playback. Colors are brighter and more vivid and contrast is richer and more detailed. With such amazing image reproduction, this projector displays videos as they were intended to be seen – giving you a fuller, more immersive viewing experience.
**The video source must also have HDR content support.
Setup Made Simple
Horizontal and vertical keystone correction and a corner adjustment feature eliminate crooked and distorted images for a perfectly proportioned picture every time.
Instant Power On for Instant Entertainment
Tired of staring at a blank screen while waiting for the display to power on? We eliminated the typically slow projector start time—this projector can be turned on in an instant just like a TV.
The projector can be installed in nearly any position, at any angle from floor to ceiling, making any surface a projection surface. Ideal for retail environments, the projector can be pointed straight down at the floor for creative marketing that leads your customers directly to your products.
Reliable 24/7 Operation
Featuring a long lifespan, this professional-grade projector is designed for reliable, continuous 24/7 use.
Sealed Optical Engine
An IP5X sealed optical engine prevents dust and moisture from entering the projector, ensuring impeccable image quality and a long, maintenance-free lifespan.
|Light Source||DLP LED|
|Display Resolution||Full HD (1920x1080)|
|Display Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness (Lumens)||4,000 ANSI|
|Screen Size||30 - 300 in. / 0.76 - 7.62 m|
|Throw Distance||0.88m-10.59m (100"@2.95m)|
|Keystone||Vertical (+/- 40º) / Horizontal (+/- 40º)|
|Lens||1.2x optical zoom|
|Light Source Life, Normal (hours)||30000|
|Color Depth||1.07 Billion Colors|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||3,000,000:1|
|PC Resolution (max)||VGA(640 x 480) to 4K UHD (3840 x 2160)|
|Mac® Resolution (max)||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4K UHD|
|USB 2.0 Type A||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ45)||1|
|3.5mm Audio Out||1|
|3.5mm Audio In||1|
|HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP 1.4)||1|
|HDMI 2.0 In||1|
|Internal Speakers||10W (x1)|
|Voltage||100-240V+/- 10%, 50/60Hz AC|
|Physical Controls||Keypad, Power key|
|On Screen Display||Display, Image, Power Management, Basic, Advanced, System, Information (See user guide for full OSD functionality)|
|Temperature||32-104º F (0 - 40º C)|
|Kensington Lock Slot||1|
|Packaging (in.)||19.3 x 14.8 x 10.6|
|Physical (in.)||15.2 x 10.9 x 4.6|
|Packaging (mm)||490 x 376 x 268|
|Physical (mm)||386 x 276 x 116|
|Package Contents||Projector, power cable, remote control, Quick Start Guide|
|Warranty||Three-year limited warranty on parts and labor, 1-year limited warranty on the light source, 1st year free Express Exchange® service. (One year Express Exchange Service requires product registration).|
|Recycle/Disposal||Please dispose of in accordance with local, state or federal laws.|
- LS610HDH User Guide (Bahasa Indonesia)
- LS610HDH User Guide (Deutsch)
- LS610HDH User Guide (English)
- LS610HDH User Guide (Español )
- LS610HDH User Guide (Français)
- LS610HDH User Guide (Italiano)
- LS610HDH User Guide (Polski)
- LS610HDH User Guide (Português)
- LS610HDH User Guide (Suomi)
- LS610HDH User Guide (Svenska)
- LS610HDH User Guide (Tiếng Việt)
- LS610HDH User Guide (Türkçe)
- LS610HDH User Guide (Česky)
- LS610HDH User Guide (Русский)
- LS610HDH User Guide (ภาษาไทย)
- LS610HDH User Guide (日本語)
- LS610HDH User Guide (简体中文)
- LS610HDH User Guide (繁體中文)
- LS610HDH User Guide (한국어)
- LS610HDH User Guide (ﺍﻟﻌﺭﺑﻳﺔ)
Quick Start Guide
- LS610HDH Quick Start Guide