Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Save Energy, Save money
ViewSonic helps you save energy and money while helping the environment.
ViewSonic builds energy saving features into all of our products. Here's how you can save energy and money now.
Benefits of Eco-mode
available on LCDs and Projectors
- Save money with reduced power consumption.
- Save resources with a smaller carbon footprint.
- User-selectable Eco-mode provides 28% power savings over standard mode
- Choosing Eco-mode can extend LCD monitor life up to 1.5 times
Using Eco-mode can extend lamp life up to 2 times more than normal mode
354,000 Metric Tons
Using Eco-mode we estimate ViewSonic customers will save 354,000 metric tons of CO2 from entering the atmosphere in 2009- That's equivalent to 1.5% of the 2004 global footprint.
They use up to 60% less electricity than standard models.
- ViewSonic offers some of the lowest power usage monitors on the market
- These monitors use up to 60% less electricity than standard models
- Save up to $20 per year on energy costs per monitor. Calculate your savings today.
- The latest VX and VG models use LED lighting to reduce power consumption and hazardous materials to our landfills.
- All ViewSonic LCD TVs have energy saving features like auto-sleep
- All of our TVs are RoHS compliant
- All LCD TVs are ENERGY STAR 3.0 compliant with less than 1 watt power draw in suspend mode
- All ViewSonic projectors have energy-saving features like Eco-mode to extend lamp life and lower energy consumption
- All ViewSonic DLP® projectors are RoHS compliant.
- All our digital signage products are RoHS compliant
- All ViewSonic digital signage products use LCD technology which uses up to 40% less energy than plasma displays
ViewSonic Corporate Initiatives
Green Energy. We use 17% green energy to power our corporate headquarters. This includes:
- Small hydropower
ViewSonic employs a number of energy saving features including
- Motion activated lighting
- Zone controlled heating and cooling