ViewSonic leads the way in display technology innovation. As a globally recognized leader in visual display technology, we are dedicated to:
- Meeting the needs of our customers
- Delivering value to our customers and partners
- Continuously introducing innovative technologies, products and solutions
- Conducting business in an environmentally-friendly manner
Through a singular focus on display products and rigorous dedication to quality, reliability, innovation and customer service excellence, ViewSonic has become a worldwide leader in innovation. We are responsible for many industry firsts including:
- 23" LCD for business applications (2001)
- 2ms LCD (2005)
- LCD with an iPod dock (2006)
- Standalone digital signage solution (2006)
- Portable projector with an iPod dock (2007)
- 2ms, super-HD 19" widescreen LCD (2007)
- 22" widescreen LCD with 20,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio (2008)
- 22" widescreen 120Hz frame rate Desktop LCD (2008)
As an evironmentally-aware company, we strive to conduct our business in an environmentally responsible manner. Our green initiatives include
- A commitment to minimizing the use of substances and materials that may cause environmental damage.
- LCDs that meet the tough environmental standards imposed by RoHS compliance.
- Reducing waste generation and facilitating the disposal of all waste through safe and responsible methods.
- Convenient, cost-effective ways to handle our customers’ recycling needs with our Recycle+ program. Our recycle programs comply with ISO 14001:2004 EMS guidelines.
ViewSonic’s unwavering commitment to quality, reliability and performance is rewarded time and time again with awards and recognition from industry experts. We’ve won more than 2,000 awards globally for both products and services. These awards reflect our commitment to being a driving force in visual display technology development.
The ViewSonic Birds
When designing a logo for the company, ViewSonic Chairman, CEO and Founder, James Chu, sought to develop a powerful brand image that would denote superior quality and attributes such as brilliant color and sharp resolution. Mr. Chu began searching for a symbol that would achieve these objectives while projecting friendliness, comfort and value. The three Gouldian Finches that form the ViewSonic logo have become a well-recognized symbol of excellence. Consumers around the world associate them with the attributes that characterize the company: unique, superior quality, vibrant, warm and friendly. Learn more.
ViewSonic not only symbolizes these rare birds through its logo, but also honors its association by sponsoring the Adopt A Bird program on LadyGouldianFinch.com. To adopt one of these wonderful birds or learn more, click here.