BREA, CA (December 16, 2020) – ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of display solutions, introduces the launch of the ViewBoard® Pen Display and the ViewBoard Notepad. These new portable and interactive solutions can be used as supplementary devices in the classroom or home for distance/hybrid and digitalized learning.
The ID1330 ViewBoard Pen Display is an ultra thin 13.3-inch pen display that features a battery-free pen to create, manage and share digital content. It can be connected with any PC or laptop as a secondary touch device to share content. The ID0730 ViewBoard Notepad is a user-friendly device that allows users to take digitalized notes in real-time. Both the ViewBoard Pen Display and ViewBoard Notepad work seamlessly with the ViewSonic® myViewBoard™ software.
“ViewSonic is excited to introduce these new interactive display devices that can help boost sharing and productivity,” said Sean Liu, business line manager, software at ViewSonic America. “These solutions were developed to provide supplementary tools in a classroom or at home for digitalized learning in this new distance/hybrid learning environment. Whether users are creating, managing or sharing digital content, the Pen Display and Notepad can enhance efficiency.”
ID1330 ViewBoard Pen Display
• 3-inch interactive display equipped with a patented electromagnetic pen
• Delivers intuitive and accurate handwriting with 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity, along with +/- 60-degree tilt
• 250pps response rate minimizes latency to less than 30ms
• Ultra-thin design and weighs 1.8 pounds
• Supports HDMI/USB or 2-way Power with USB-C connectivity
• Compatible with Windows, MacOS, and Chome operating systems
• Available now for an estimated street price of $349.99*
ID0730 ViewBoard Notepad
• A 7.5-inch interactive solution equipped with a patented electromagnetic pen
• Delivers intuitive and accurate handwriting with 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity
• Pen also features real ink, and allows users to write or draw on real paper, while the pen strokes are digitized in real time
• Plug-and-play functionality with no driver installations;
• Single-cable connectivity with a micro-USB cable to a PC or laptop
• Compact in size and lightweight at 0.4 pounds
• Compatible with Windows, MacOS, Chome OS, and Android 7.0+
• Available in December for an estimated street price of $69.99*
For further news and information about ViewSonic, visit ViewSonic.com and follow on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Founded in California, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solutions and conducts business in over 100 countries worldwide. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic is committed to providing comprehensive hardware and software solutions that include monitors, projectors, digital signage, ViewBoard® interactive displays, and myViewBoard™ software ecosystem. With over 30 years of expertise in visual displays, ViewSonic has established a strong position for delivering innovative and reliable solutions for education, enterprise, consumer, and professional markets and helping customers “See the Difference.” To find out more about ViewSonic, please visit www.viewsonic.com.
# # #
*Program, pricing, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ significantly from those anticipated in this document. Trademark footnote: ViewSonic and the ViewSonic trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of ViewSonic Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other corporate names and trademarks stated herein are the property of their respective companies.