You will be responsible for all relevant product and BKK channel development related issues, as laid out in the job description to achieve growth and optimise profitability.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Product Positioning:
Continuously monitor Thailand competitor and market activity to provide sales with positioning arguments and make appropriate recommendations to optimise ViewSonic’s growth.
- BKK Channel Development:
Manage Key partner in BKK. Keep sales momentum by disty sell in, key partner sell thru to end user sell out.
- Product Forecasting and Inventory Management:
Analyse the sales forecast, POS report and marketing data for Display products in order to prepare a Thailand Marketing forecast and help achieve targeted level of inventory.
- Product Road Map:
Work with PM to recommend new products and changes product road map, in order to match market and channel segment opportunities to Marketing and Sales departments.
Recommend Management pricing policies for all relevant products for France at least on a monthly basis.
- Life Cycle Management:
Coordinate with PM to Manage the product life cycle of all products in conjunction with Thailand Sales and APAC Business Line team.
- Product Launches:
Play a key role in launching and transitioning products throughout TH. Liaise with Marketing team on what needs to be communicated for new products. This will include technical specification, features and benefits, market/competitive-positioning etc.
Conduct product training to TH sales team and channel partners.
- The successful candidate must be:
- At least 3 years IT or CE Electronic goods experience in a Product Management / Sales role with experience of dealing with IT reseller and distribution accounts in the computer or display market
- Professional selling skills
- Sound business acumen
- Aggressive, autonomous, assertive, creative and customer driven
- Creativity and an ability to bring new products to market.
- Must be a team player and be able to develop business plans and sales.
- Excellent Presentation and Communication skills
- Good business sense and understanding of business processes
- Ability to work with deadlines and end-dates in a marketing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in the Thai and English