ViewSonic warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ViewSonic will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar or equivalent product. Replacement products or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components.
How long the warranty is effective:
|ViewSonic Product Line||Product||Limited Warranty|
(Interactive Flat Panel)
|IFP / ViewBoard||3 years|
(Large Format Display)
|LFD / Video Wall||3 years|
|ePoster / Media Player||1 year|
No global warranty. Customer need to pay for service if purchased from other region.
ViewSonic Interactive Flat Panel and Large Format Display products come with three (3) years on-site limited warranty on parts and labor.
ViewSonic Commercial Display products come with three (3) years on-site limited warranty on parts and labor.
ViewSonic Eposter products come with One (1) year limited warranty on-site on parts and labor PC Module and Network Media Player cover One (1) year limited warranty.
ViewBoard( IFP - Interactive Flat Panel) Stand products come with three (3) months limited warranty on parts and labor.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
In order to enjoy the warranty coverage, newly purchased product must to be registered online and warranty is valid only for the first consumer purchaser. In order to receive warranty service, proof of purchase of the ViewSonic product is required.
To obtain warranty service, please call ViewSonic’s Authorized service Centre at +65 6816 5656. Warranty registration can be done online via http://www.viewsonic.com.sg/register/
Who the warranty protects
This warranty is valid only for the first consumer purchaser.
Warranty does not cover:
- Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by ViewSonic.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media
- Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement
- Any damage of the product due to shipment.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting ViewSonic's specifications.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
- Removal, installation, and set-up service charges
Limitation of implied warranties:
There are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description contained herein including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Exclusion of damages:
- ViewSonic’s liability is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the product.
- ViewSonic shall not be liable for :
- Damage to other property caused by any defects in the product, damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, interference with business relationships, or other commercial loss, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
- Any claim against the customer by any other party.
Sales outside SINGAPORE
For ViewSonic products sold outside Singapore, contact your ViewSonic dealer or ViewSonic for warranty information and service.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
For information on obtaining warranty service, you may call your ViewSonic dealer or ViewSonic Service Centre at +65 6816 5656 or email to Service@sg.viewsonic.com.
Infonet Systems and Services Pte Ltd
30 Loyang Way,
To obtain warranty service, customer is required to provide:
- The original dated sales receipt / invoice
- Your name, pick up & return to address and phone number
- The serial number of the product
- The description of problem(s) of product
- Bring or ship the product prepaid in the original packaging to ViewSonic authorized service center If this document cannot give you enough information to solve your problems, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org