1. Press the  button on the front of the monitor.
2. Press the  button to select and use the arrow buttons on the front control panel of your monitor to scroll through the options. Some controls on the Main Menu, such as Contrast/Brightness, may be listed in pairs
3. Press the arrow buttons to toggle and press the  button to select.
4. To save the control setting and Exit the menu, press  button twice.
1. Press the second button from the top to access the menu. This will bring up the OnScreen Display (OSD) Menu.
2. Use the arrows on the On-Screen Display and navigate through the menu to 'Color Adjust'.
3. Scroll down to ‘Contrast/Brightness’ and select ‘Brightness’ to adjust.
4. To exit, scroll down to the ‘Back Arrow’ icon and scroll to the 'X' icon to exit.
1. Press down on the joystick behind the display to get to the menu.
2. Use the joystick to navigate to ‘Display’ and select ‘Image adjust’. To select, simply press down on the joystick.
3. Select ‘Brightness’ and adjust.