ViewSonic® Limited Warranty
For Philippines only.
ViewSonic provides customers with the security of a manufacturers warranty against defected products. The type and duration of the applicable warranty service varies by product type and can also vary on an individual basis according to customer requirements agreed at time of purchase.
ViewSonic warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ViewSonic will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar or equivalent product. Replacement products or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components.
How long the warranty is effective:
- ViewSonic DLP projectors purchased after 1st June 2013 come with TWO (2) years “Carry-in Service” limited warranty on parts and repair; 1000 hours or ONE (1) year on lamp, whichever comes first.
- ViewSonic DLP projectors purchased before 30 May 2013 come with THREE (3) years “Carry-in Service” limited warranty on parts and repair; ONE (1) year on lamp
- Viewsonic LED Projector products are warranted for TWO (2) years “Carry-in Service” limited warranty on parts and repair.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Warranty is valid only for the first consumer purchaser. In order to receive warranty service, proof of purchase of the ViewSonic product is required.
Warranty does not cover:
- Any product, on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Incorrect use, carelessness, unauthorized alterations, improper storage.
- Accident, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by ViewSonic.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
- Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement.
- Any damage of the product due to shipment.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting ViewSonic's specifications.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Failure of owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in User Guide, such as failure to perform periodic cleaning of user-cleanable projector filters.
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
- Removal, installation, and set-up service charges.
- Cleaning of internal parts when used in a smoke affected atmosphere.
- Damage to external parts including the cabinet.
Limitation of implied warranties:
There are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description contained herein including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Exclusion of damages:
- ViewSonic’s liability is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the product.
- ViewSonic shall not be liable for :
- Damage to other property caused by any defects in the product, damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, interference with business relationships, or other commercial loss, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
- Any claim against the customer by any other party.
Sales outside Philippines
For ViewSonic products sold outside Philippines, contact your ViewSonic dealer or ViewSonic for warranty information and service.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
For information on obtaining warranty service, you may call your ViewSonic dealer or ViewSonic Service Centre or email to Service.PH@ap.viewsonic.com.
To obtain warranty service, customer is required to provide:
- The original dated sales receipt / invoice
- Your name, address and phone number
- The model and serial number of the product
- The description of problem(s) of product
- Bring or ship the product prepaid in the original packaging, with the associated accessories to ViewSonic authorized service center