WHAT WARRANTY COVERS
ViewSonic warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ViewSonic will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar or equivalent product. Replacement products or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components.
Every ViewSonic LCD monitor comes with a limited warranty which “Carry-in Service” on parts and labor will be provided subject to the following and the warranty terms provided by your ViewSonic dealer. The type and duration of the applicable warranty service can vary on an individual basis according to customer requirements agreed at time of purchase.
Pixel warranty criteria:
- 20" & below LCD: 3 bright pixels, 3 dark pixels, or a combination of 3
- 21" & greater LCD: 5 bright pixels, 5 dark pixels, or a combination of 5
Regarding the details of warranty terms, please contact your ViewSonic dealer and ViewSonic’s local authorized service providers.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Warranty is valid only for the first consumer purchaser. In order to receive warranty service, proof of purchase of the ViewSonic product is required.
Warranty does not cover:
- Any product, on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Incorrect use, carelessness, unauthorized alterations, improper storage,
- Accident, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by ViewSonic.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
- Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement.
- Any damage of the product due to shipment.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure or liquid permeated into the panel.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting ViewSonic's specifications.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any image burn upon the polarizer or LCD panels.
- Static (non-moving) images displayed for lengthy periods of time (also referred to as image burn-in).
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
- Removal, installation, and set-up service charges.
- Damage to external parts including the cabinet.
Limitation of implied warranties:
There are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description contained herein including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Exclusion of damages:
- ViewSonic’s liability is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the product.
- ViewSonic shall not be liable for :
- Damage to other property caused by any defects in the product, damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, interference with business relationships, or other commercial loss, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
- Any claim against the customer by any other party.
Sales outside Philippines
For ViewSonic products sold outside Philippines, contact your ViewSonic dealer or ViewSonic for warranty information and service.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
For information on obtaining warranty service, you may call your ViewSonic dealer or ViewSonic Service Centre or email to Service.PH@ap.viewsonic.com .
To obtain warranty service, customer is required to provide:
- The original dated sales receipt / invoice
- Your name, address and phone number
- The model and serial number of the product
- The description of problem(s) of product
- Bring or ship the product prepaid in the original packaging, with the associated accessories to ViewSonic authorized service center