BREA, CA (Jan. 11, 2021) – ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of display solutions, launches the latest additions to its award-winning projector line-up. The PX701-4K and PX748-4K projectors utilize the latest DLP® XPR chipset from Texas Instruments; and the M2e features native 1080p (1920x1080) resolution and effortless set-up with advanced instant automatic focus and vertical keystone correction.
With estimated street prices of $899.99 and $999.99, respectively, the PX701-4K and PX748-4K projectors are two ways to upgrade a home entertainment environment to 4K technology. Both projectors can be used for big picture enjoyment on a table-top or installed. The M2e portable projector comes with built-in Harman Kardon speakers, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi connectivity. At only 2.2 pounds, the M2e can be carried and used in various rooms in a home or while on-the-road.
“Both the PX701-4K and PX748-4K projectors feature high brightness levels, and also boast ultra-low input lag at 5ms with a 240Hz refresh rate (at 1080p resolution), making both projectors ideal for big-screen gaming, along with watching the latest action movies or TV shows,” said Mia Shen, Sr. Business Line Manager of Projectors at ViewSonic. “The M2e is a native 1080p projector that was engineered to be portable and powerful, especially when sharing Full HD content.”
- Native 4K (3840x2160) projector with 3,200 ANSI lumens of brightness
- 240Hz and 5ms response time (at 1080p resolution)
- Easy installation features include warping, automatic vertical, manual horizontal/vertical keystone, and fourcorner adjustment
- Features the latest DLP XPR chipset from Texas Instruments for HDR/HLG content support
- Connectivity options include: HDMI 2.0/HDCP 1.4, USB 2.0, AudioOut and RS232
- Up to 20,000 hours* (estimated) lamp life
- Available: January 2021 with an estimated street price of $899.99* [USD]
- Native 4K (3840x2160) projector with 4,000 ANSI lumens of brightness
- Direct big screen streaming with a single USB TypeC connector
- Installation friendly with 1.3x zoom, warping, automatic vertical keystone, and fourcorner adjustment features
- Home automation ready with LAN control and 12V trigger options
- 5ms ultrafast input lag at 240Hz refresh rate (at 1080p resolution)
- Connectivity includes: HDMI 2.0/HDCP1.4, USB TypeC and Audio-Out
- Available: March 2021 with an estimated street price of $999.99* [USD]
For further news and information about ViewSonic, visit ViewSonic.com and follow on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Founded in California USA in 1987, for over 30 years ViewSonic has been a leading global provider of visual solutions. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic has continuously helped people “See the Difference” with a portfolio of products including Monitors, Commercial Displays, ViewBoard Interactive Flat Panels, Touch Displays and Projectors combined with class leading Software and Services including our innovative hybrid cloud myViewBoard Ecosystem for Digital WhiteBoards for everyone, everywhere.
To find out more about ViewSonic, visit viewsonic.com.