Welcome to ViewSonic New Zealand RMA Service System
At ViewSonic, we believe in customer satisfaction and are committed to maintaining a healthy and long term relationship with every company and individual with whom we do business. We strive to understand your interests and concerns, and treat you with respect, courtesy and consideration. Now with the introduction of Online RMA service system, you can not only apply for any desired Repair / Service of ViewSonic products at the click of a button but also check the status of your repair unit in an easy and convenient way.
To lodge a repair or service request, please email ViewSonic at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- The model name and serial number (SN)
- A photo of the serial number/barcode on the back of your product
- Your full name, address, email address and contact number
- A photo or scanned copy of your proof of purchase
- Photos of the fault (if it is visually apparent)
Please note, all accessories and your original box must be returned with the unit for a warranty covered repair.
If you have any questions or difficulties with the repair process:
Call Australia: 1800 880 818 or Call New Zealand: 0800 008 822
Service and Warranty Disclaimer:
- ViewSonic covers dead, bright and dark, pixels within the 30 day DOA period, outside of this period, these are not covered.
- DOA and RMA are valid for 30 days, you must claim DOA with the reseller within 30 days. If the faulty unit is not received by ViewSonic within those 30 days, the RMA is removed from our system.
- Please nominate a day to be present for the pickup of the unit. ViewSonic can arrange a pickup from your work address, or home address to make this process easier. If no one is home or available when the courier arrives, the customer must then cover the safe return of the unit themselves.
- If a unit is received and is damaged in transit due to lack of packaging, the warranty is void. Customers who do not keep their ViewSonic original packaging must safely secure and package the item themselves. They are liable for poorly packaged items that are damaged.