ViewSonic® Limited Warranty
For Middle Eastern Union (Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, KSA, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar and UAE)
ViewSonic provides customers with the security of a manufacturers warranty against defected products. The type and duration of the applicable warranty service varies by product type and can also vary on an individual basis according to customer requirements agreed at time of purchase.
What the warranty covers:
ViewSonic warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ViewSonic will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar product. Replacement Product or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components. ViewSonic provides no warranty for the third-party software included with the product or installed by the customer and does not warrant that software will meet customer’s requirements or that operation of software will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Dead-on-Arrival Service: (DOA claimed within 15 days from purchase invoice date)
Replacement of the defective product by a brand new product free of charge
- Return-to-Base Service:
Repair or replace the defective unit at the service centre. User has to carry-in the unit to service center on his/her cost.
How long the warranty is effective:
|LCD display Size||Warranty (including Panel)|
|15.6” / 18.5” / 19.5”||1 year|
|Other size||3 years|
- Consumable items with 3 months warranty. Such as signal cable, power cable, remote control or other consumable items not mentioned.
Pixel policy statement
|Defective Pixels||Maximum allowable number of pixel faults:|
|Screen size||Series||Bright||or Dark||or Combination bright + dark|
|All size||VA / VG / TD||2||2||4|
|All size||VP / VX / XG||2||2||3|
DOA definition and returning criteria
- DOA definition
When the product has:
- No power
- No video
- OSD (On Screen Display) malfunction
- Non-DOA definition
When the product has:
- All In specification and workable since it can be aligned
- Geometric distortion
- Poor Focus
- Compatible problem
- VGA card incompatible
- External interference problem (e.g. Power source, electric equipment…etc)
- Damage caused during the transportation
- Returning criteria
- Original purchasing invoice
- Completed package with all original accessories and packing materials.
Who the warranty protects:
The warranty stated above will be provided in accordance to the country of warranty request and is valid only for the first consumer purchaser from the date of original purchase (Proof-of-Purchase = Invoice).
No global warranty. Customer need to pay for service if purchased from other country. No matter purchased from physical store or online markets (E-commerce), the warranty is valid only for the country where customer purchased from.
What the warranty does not cover:
- Any product, on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Incorrect use, carelessness, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alterations, improper storage.
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by ViewSonic.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
- Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement.
- Any damage of the product due to shipment.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure, or liquid permeated.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting ViewSonic's specifications.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Failure of owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in User Guide, such as failure to perform periodic cleaning of user-cleanable projector filters.
- Damage caused by static (non-moving) images displayed for lengthy periods of time (also referred to as image burn-in).
- Any image burn upon the polarizers or LCD panels.
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
- Removal, installation, and set-up service charges.
- Cleaning of internal parts when used in a smoke affected atmosphere.
- Damage to external parts including the cabinet.
How to get service:
- For information on obtaining warranty service, call your ViewSonic dealer or ViewSonic Call Desk / Service Provider or ViewSonic refer to the contact information located in each country's corresponding web site.
- To obtain warranty service, you will be required to provide.
- The original dated sales slip (POP).
- Your name.
- Your address.
- The serial number and model number of the product.
- A description of the problem.
- Mobile and wireless products, customer should provide the user name and the password in order to access the device and perform warranty service.
- Bring or ship the product prepaid in the original container, with the associated accessories, to ViewSonic or any ViewSonic authorized service center.
- For additional information or the name of the nearest ViewSonic service center, contact your ViewSonic dealer or ViewSonic.
Limitation of implied warranties:
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION CONTAINED HEREIN INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Exclusion of damages:
VIEWSONIC'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT. VIEWSONIC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
- DAMAGE TO OTHER PROPERTY CAUSED BY ANY DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT, DAMAGES BASED UPON INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, INTERFERENCE WITH BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS, OR OTHER COMMERCIAL LOSS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- ANY OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE.
- ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE CUSTOMER BY ANY OTHER PARTY.