WHAT WARRANTY COVERS:
ViewSonic warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ViewSonic will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the product with a similar product. Replacement Product or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components.
HOW LONG IS WARRANTY EFFECTIVE?
- All ViewSonic Projectors carry 24 months from the date of purchase/ 27 months from the month of manufacture whichever is earlier, On-site pick up warranty for parts, inspection and labor (Excluding Lamp)
- ViewSonic Projector lamps (original, which comes with the Projector) are warranted for one (1) year or 1000 hours whichever come 1st. Any replaced / New lamp is warranted for three (3) months from date of purchase / replacement.
- ViewSonic Wireless Adapter product WPD100 carry 12 months from the date of purchase/ 15 months from the month of manufacture whichever is earlier, return to base service.
- ViewSonic wireless presentation gateway product, WPG-200 and WPG-370 carry 12 months from the date of purchase/ 15 months from the month of manufacture whichever is earlier, return to base service.
- ViewSonic Accessories such as the Slot-in-PC, projector screens and networking devices are warranted for one (1) year.
WHAT WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER?
- Any product, on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by ViewSonic.
- Any damage of the product due to transportation.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations / failure or interference caused due to any non compatible hardware / software.
WHERE TO GET SERVICE:
For products purchased in India, please contact ViewSonic India service Support on any of the below
- Call ViewSonic India Toll Free Number on 1800-419-0959 (For BSNL & MTNL users only, Mon - Sat; 0930 hrs - 1800 hrs). Others please dial 011-48481189
- Email us at email@example.com
- For details on warranty support of ViewSonic products purchased out of India please contact our hotline Numbers To obtain warranty service, you will be required to provide the following at the time of registering a complaint:
- Original & Dated sales slip
- Serial number of the product and
- A description of the problem.
LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES:
There are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description mentioned above including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES:
ViewSonic's liability is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the product. Viewsonic shall not be liable for:
- Damage to any other property caused by the defect in the product, damages caused due to inconvenience, loss arising due to non functionality of the product, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of business relationships, or other commercial loss
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
- Any claim against the customer by any other party.
EFFECT OF STATE LAW:
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties and/or do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
ViewSonic does not recommend the use of its products for any life support assistance or medical care where failure of its product could result in failure of or reduce effectiveness of the life support equipment for patient care.