WHAT WARRANTY COVERS:
ViewSonic warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ViewSonic will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar product. Replacement products or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components.
How long the warranty is effective
All ViewSonic LCD/LED Monitors carry 36 months from date of purchase/ 38 months from month of manufacture whichever is earlier on-site pickup warranty for Parts, inspection and Labor. Warranty valid only for LCD/LED Monitors Purchased on or after 1st June 2011 or Date of Manufacture, May 2011)
LCD Touch models being purchased after Apr. 1st, 2019 will be covered by 24 month warranty term. The warranty is valid between 24 months from the date of invoice or between 26 months from the date of manufacture.
For special model, ViewSonic LCD display products carried 12 months from date of purchase / 15 months of manufacture whichever is earlier on-site pickup service.
|VA1920A-LED||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|VA1620A-LED||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
WHAT WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER?
- Any product, on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by ViewSonic.
- Any damage of the product due to transportation.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations / failure or interference caused due to any non compatible hardware / software.
WHERE TO GET SERVICE:
For products purchased in India, please contact ViewSonic India service Support on any of the below
- Call ViewSonic India Toll Free Number on 1800-419-0959, Mon - Sat; 0930 hrs - 1800 hrs). Others please dial 011-48481189
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For details on warranty support of ViewSonic products purchased out of India please contact our hotline Numbers
To obtain warranty service, you will be required to provide the following at the time of registering a complaint:
- Original & Dated sales slip
- Serial number of the product and
- A description of the problem.
LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES:
There are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description mentioned above including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES:
ViewSonic's liability is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the product. Viewsonic shall not be liable for:
- Damage to any other property caused by the defect in the product, damages caused due to inconvenience, loss arising due to non functionality of the product, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of business relationships, or other commercial loss
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
- Any claim against the customer by any other party.
EFFECT OF STATE LAW:
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties and/or do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
ViewSonic does not recommend the use of its products for any life support assistance or medical care where failure of its product could result in failure of or reduce effectiveness of the life support equipment for patient care.