WHAT YOU'LL NEED
What you’ll need for campus store digital signage:
- A ViewSonic® large format commercial display – Available in 32", 43", 48", 55", 65", 70", 84" and 98" sizes
- A ViewSonic all-in-one kiosk or billboard – includes integrated professional-grade media players and easy-to-use content design and management software
- The ViewSonic VSD243 smart display – for an all-in-one countertop or wall-mount kiosk solution
with or without the
- ViewSonic STND-042 kiosk stand – a heavy-duty commercial-grade steel stand for easy kiosk placement in a variety of environments
- Collapses for easy transport
- Adjustable height and angle
- Portrait or landscape orientation
- Integrated power and USB
- Heavy duty, durable design
You’ve read about the power of digital signs to increase foot traffic, sales, and message relevancy with your student shoppers. What are some of the ways to use digital signs in your campus store?
ViewSonic all-in-one Kiosk or BillboardDigital signs bring flexibility and flair to the campus store; among the top uses are:
Digital kiosks – Free-standing or wall-mounted kiosks serve a variety of sales and loyalty-boosting purposes, including wayfinding, virtual sales clerk, order processing, bill pay, customer loyalty programs, surveys, gift registry, and fielding staff management/hiring forms.
Point of Sale Signage – Digital POS can dramatically influence behavior. Enhance the impact by rotating content like promotions, rebates, and sales with audience-relevant info like campus events and weather.
Welcoming & brand building – Dynamic entry signs boost store appeal with fresh content to draw students into the store, such as:
- Customized seasonal messaging
- Up-to-the-minute schedules of campus activities
- In-store promos, textbook buy-back & loyalty programs
- Advertising for campus sports, concerts and other events
- Current weather, news and entertainment
Employee communications – Mount in the backroom to deliver info on store policies, benefits, safety, customer service reminders and more.
Revenue generation – Leverage digital signs as a revenue source by integrating paid advertising; potential advertisers include brands carried in-store as well as event marketers, restaurants and more.