Terms and Conditions of the 2019 ViewSonic ViewBoard Interactive Display (IFP) Warranty for End Users (“Warranty”)
1. The ViewSonic Interactive ViewBoard warranty The Warranty, offered by ViewSonic Europe Limited (“ViewSonic”), is only open for End Users based in the United Kingdom(“Participants”) who purchased an Interactive Flat Panel [55” and above] in the United Kingdom only (“Qualifying Country”) after 1/Sep/2019.
2. The Claim:
To be eligible for the Promotion, Participants must purchase a Qualifying Product after 1/Sep/2019.
Qualifying Participants complying with the rules are entitled to 5 years warranty. If ViewSonic is unable to repair defective Hardware Product during the Limited Hardware Warranty Term specified above, ViewSonic will replace the defective Hardware Product with equivalent Hardware Product. Any replacement Hardware Product may be either new (within 14 days DOA period) or like-new, provided it has functionality at least equal to that of the Hardware Product being replaced. Support for Hardware Products is dependent upon the availability of resources and materials. ViewSonic will use commercially reasonable efforts to make necessary resources and materials available. The warranty applies only to qualifying IFP purchased in the United Kingdom after 1/Sep/2019 for End Users based in the mainland of the United Kingdom.
- Based on (a) a 2 year SWAP extension for the interactive panel display unit and doesn’t cover any accessory(ex: slot in PC, stands, etc.) nor software.
- End users need to be responsible to de-install and re-install the product. The warranty does not cover de-installation, re-installation of the product.
3. Country of Purchase and Final Customers only:
The reseller from who the Participant has bought the qualifying Product needs to be based in the United Kingdom.
The Participant needs to be an end user based in the United Kingdom. The promotion is only valid for final customers; claims where the products purchased will be resold or rented to a third party are ineligible for the warranty.
4. Completing the Claim Form Submission:
All of the following must be strictly observed; otherwise, the submitted claim will be ineligible for the Promotion.
- Please complete and submit the online form
- Proof of Purchase:
Participants must provide the serial number(s) as proof of purchase for the Qualifying Product in the online form at the aforesaid website. The participant must provide (a) the serial number of the Product, (b) the date of purchase,
- Information about the Participant: (a) the name, job title and contact detail of the person responsible for submitting the claim form, (b) the name of the establishment, (c) the URN, LA /Establishment Number, UKPRN, and (d) the address of the establishment.
- Incomplete Claim Correction:
If Participants still fail to provide all required and accurate items, Participants’ claim will be disqualified from participation in the Promotion.
- Viewsonic Keeps the right to judge on End User qualification.
- Participants Agreement and Consent to all Terms and Conditions:
All articles, terms and condition of this document shall form and become parts of the terms and conditions of the Promotion. Participants shall be eligible for warranty only if they are in full compliance of all of the terms and conditions.
By applying to the warranty, Participants confirm their acceptance of all of the terms and conditions of the warranty, and their consent to the transfer of their personal data to the data controller or processor designated by ViewSonic for the purposes of the administration and any other purposes to which Participants have consented.
By applying to the claim, Participants further confirm that ViewSonic may use successful Participants’ names and contact information for future communications.
- ViewSonic’s Reservation for Claim Disqualification:
ViewSonic reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete, altered or illegible claim. No responsibility will be accepted for any submission which is lost, incomplete, late, damaged, misdirected or delayed.
ViewSonic reserves the right to audit any claim to ensure that the terms and conditions of the Promotion have been met and to request additional information regarding any claim and supporting documents from any Participant.
- ViewSonic Property:
All documents, forms, proofs and/or records they submitted for the Promotion shall becomes the sole property of ViewSonic and will not be returned to Participants. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent documentation may result in disqualification from this Promotion and future ViewSonic promotions and may result in the submitter being subject to civil damage and/or criminal prosecution and/or penalty.
- Amendment at ViewSonic’s sole discretion:
ViewSonic reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend any term or condition of the warranty, or to cancel the entire warranty, without any further notice.
Any decision of ViewSonic in respect of any and all aspects of the warranty shall be final and binding upon each Participant.
- Governing Laws and Jurisdiction:
The Warranty is governed by English Laws and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Supplier’s Office Address:
The Supplier is ViewSonic Europe Ltd., and its office address is as follows: 1st Floor, Salamanca Place 9 Albert Embankmentt, London, EC2N1HQ, United Kingdom.
However, please do not send any claim application to the above address. Instead, any claim application must be submitted via ViewSonic’s designated link as follows: https://support.viewsonic.com/en/support/tickets/new
- Disqualifying of Returned Product:
The return of any Qualifying Product either before or after submission of the claim will disqualify Participants from participating in the Promotion. In case Participants have already received the warranty based on any Qualifying Product that has been returned, Participants shall have the responsibility to immediately reimburse the full price of the prize in Euro /Dollar/RR amount to ViewSonic.
- Replaced Product:
The replacement of any Qualifying Product, either before or after submission of the claim, will disqualify Participants from participating in the Promotion based on any such Qualifying Product so replaced. Instead, Participants shall re-submit their new claim based on the new replacement.