Brea, Canada (June 15, 2020) – ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of display solution products, expands its line of solid-state technology-based projectors with two new additions to the LS series. The LS831WU ultra-short throw laser and LS600W LED projectors come with installation-friendly features that make them ideal for various environments and applications.
The ViewSonic® LS831WU laser projector is an ultra-short throw laser projector engineered with second generation laser technology for improved heat resistance while delivering excellent image quality. Designed with a sleek form factor, it can easily blend into any environment, making it ideal for various digital signage applications. With a 0.25 ultra-short throw lens and 360-degree placement configuration, the LS831WU delivers flexibility to installation projects, offering an image that is seamless and free of bezels from just inches away from a wall or screen. An integrated HDBaseT input allows the projector to receive uncompressed HD audio and video over long distances through a single network cable.
Engineered for 24/7 continuous operation, the ViewSonic LS600W LED projector features an upgraded RGB light source through second generation LED technology. This delivers enhanced brightness by 30 percent compared to first generation LED technology, bringing out a striking balance between brightness and vivid color. The LS600W comes with an IP5X sealed optical engine to prevent dust and moisture.
Both the LS831WU and LS600W come with integrated Crestron e-Control system and RoomView® Express management software so IT administrators can manage and monitor these projectors remotely. They are Crestron and AMX certified, which allow the projectors to be controlled and overseen across locations and environments.
- 2nd generation laser-based projector with WUXGA (1920x1200) resolution and 4,500 ANSI lumens of brightness
- 0.25 ultra-short throw lens with sleek design to easily blend into any environment
- Installation-friendly features: 360-degree placement configuration, portrait mode, H/V keystone and four-corner adjustments
- Integrated HDBaseT input for uncompressed HD audio/video through a single network cable
- Built-in Crestron e-Control system and RoomView Express management software for remote management; Crestron and AMX certified
- Available: now with an ESP of $2,499.00*
- 2nd generation LED technology-based projector; RGBB LED light source enhances brightness
- Native WXGA (1280x800) resolution and 3,000 ANSI lumens of brightness
- IP5X sealed optical engine to prevent dust and moisture
- Engineered for 24/7 continuous operation
- 125% Rec.709 color accuracy with Cinema SuperColor+ technology for vivid color reproduction
- Flexible installation features include 1.2x zoom, 360-degree tilt angle projection and H/V keystone correction
- Available: Q3 2020 with an ESP of $799.00*
Founded in California USA in 1987, for over 30 years ViewSonic has been a leading global provider of visual solutions. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic has continuously helped people “See the Difference” with a portfolio of products including Monitors, Commercial Displays, ViewBoard Interactive Flat Panels, Touch Displays and Projectors combined with class leading Software and Services including our innovative hybrid cloud myViewBoard Ecosystem for Digital WhiteBoards for everyone, everywhere.
To find out more about ViewSonic, visit viewsonic.com.