Calibration for ViewSonic Optical Touch Displays
To calibrate Touch settings, please complete the following simple steps:
- Enter the Control Panel menu on your Windows system, then tap or click Hardware and Sound. The Hardware and Sound menu displays
- Within the Tablet PC Settings, tap or click Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input. The Tablet PC Settings window opens.
- Select the desired ViewSonic touch display (e.g. TD2220, TD2420, VSD220) from the Display Options section of the Tablet PC Settings window and tap or click the Calibrate button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions directing you to tap the crosshair targets that appear on the screen. After calibration is complete, the Digitizer Calibration Tool window displays.
- Tap or click the Yes button to save your calibration settings.
Thank you for choosing ViewSonic as your display choice. Should you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer care line at 1-800-688-6688.