The ViewSonic V3D245 is a 24” (23.6” viewable) LED 120Hz 3D-Ready monitor with 2ms response time for immersive gaming and video. With double the refresh rate of standard LCD panels, native 1920x1080 full HD resolution, and included NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ wireless glasses with built-in emitter, your 3D or 2D experience will be better than ever! Just connect to your GeForce-based PC and play over 500 PC games in Full HD 1080p60, stream YouTube 3D movies, and enjoy the largest online community of 3D photos and videos at 3DVisionLive.com. Or use the built-in 3D Vision emitter to connect to HDMI 1.4 3D devices including a Blu-Ray 3D player, PlayStation 3, or set top box. The V3D245 is also equipped with high quality hidden stereo speakers and ships with SRS® Premium Sound™ audio to deliver a surround sound experience. ViewSonic’s strong pixel performance guarantee and 3-year limited warranty ensures you will have peace of mind in your investment.
- Full HD 1920x1080 24” (23.6” VIS) wide LED backlit monitor
- Blazing fast 120Hz frame rate optimizes both 3D & 2D gaming
- Ultra-fast ClearMotiv® 2ms video response for crisp blur-free images
- Includes NVIDIA 3D Vision wireless glasses, the #1 3D glasses for the PC
- Built-in NVIDIA 3D Vision emitter delivers support for HDMI 1.4a 3D devices (PS3, Blu-Ray 3D players, set-top boxes)
- Integrated stereo speakers with SRS® Premium Sound™ technology
- 100mmx100mm VESA® compliant for 3rd party wall mount or monitor stands
- HDMI, Dual Link DVI, and VGA inputs support diverse connectivity options
- Highest grade panel with one of the best pixel performance policies in the industry
- Ideal for immersive 2D and 3D Gaming, Movies, Educational Content, Development
- 3-year limited warranty
Designed for the Premier Gamer and 3D enthusiast
The ViewSonic V3D245 monitor includes cutting edge features designed specifically for:
- Immersive crystal clear 3D gaming, movies, or educational content
- Advanced HD production and engineering applications
- Direct connection to HDMI 1.4 3D devices like 3D Blu-Ray Player or Gaming Console
- True 120Hz video experience with or without a computer
Includes NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ Wireless Glasses
| ||The V3D245 includes NVIDIA 3D Vision wireless glasses, the #1 3D glasses solution for the PC. With a supported NVIDIA GeForce graphics card in your PC, play over 500 PC games in full HD 1080p60 resolution, stream YouTube 3D movies, and enjoy the largest online community of 3D photos and videos at 3DVisionLive.com. Learn more at www.nvidia.com/get3D |
Supports HDMI 1.4a 3D Devices
The V3D245 includes a built-in 3D Vision emitter to enable support for HDMI 1.4 3D devices including Blu-Ray 3D players, Game consoles like the PlayStation 3, or cable/satellite set top boxes. Experience the complete range of 3D content available on any platform or device.
Full HD 1080p resolution
The V3D245 features a 24” (23.6” viewable) widescreen display capable of running native Full HD 1080p images. Only a native Full HD display let’s you experience the highest quality viewing options and clarity in the latest games, Blu-Ray movies, and photos.
| || |
Pure 120Hz Monitor
The blazing fast 120Hz frame rate refreshes images at twice the speed of standard 60Hz LCDs. Only Pure 120Hz monitors deliver a superior image in both 2D and 3D, reducing motion blur, latency, and frame tearing to bring life-like reality to games and video.
The V3D245 features a 100mm x 100mm VESA mountable design that allows you to mount it on a monitor stand or on a wall, depending on your specific needs. You can detach the base easily by unscrewing four screws and then mounting the display on its new stand or wall mount.
|What is a LED monitor? |
The term "LED monitor" generally refers to a monitor with a LCD panel and a LED backlight. A typical LCD monitor uses cold cathode fluorescent lamps (CCFL) as a light source to illuminate the LCD panel. In an LED backlit monitor, white LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) are used as the light source. Environmentally friendly LED backlights provide the following benefits:
- About 50% less power consumption compared to traditional CCFL monitor
- 20,000,000:1 MEGA Contrast Ratio
- Environmentally friendly mercury-free backlight
- Low EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference)
- Slimmer design
- Weight reduction
| |Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp | |LED: Light Emitting Diode | |
|Save cash and save the planet |
With its mercury free backlight and low energy consumption, the Energy Star 5.0 certified VA2448m-LED is not only environmentally friendly but also friendly on your electricity bill. The savings of LED can add up to thousands of dollars saved for large install bases, such as big corporate buildings or schools. The savings can be as dramatic as $20,000 in five years!
Peace of mind with one of the best pixel performance guarantee and 3 year limited warranty
One of the aspects that make ViewSonic a market leader in displays is its commitment to quality. LCD panels are produced in factories and as everything else, they may have flaws too. One of the flaws of an LCD panel is a dead pixel, bright or a dark one. Some panels will have no dead pixels while some will have one or two or more. When LCD display manufacturers build their monitors, they will have the option to use different grade panels with different tolerance levels for the number of dead pixels. ViewSonic is committed to use the highest grade panels and offer one of the best pixel performance policy in the market. We also back our displays with a 3-year limited warranty for your peace of mind.
What's in the Box
- V3D245 LED monitor
- Power cable
- Power adapter
- VGA cable
- Dual Link DVI cable
- NVIDIA 3D Vision wireless glasses
- Quick Start Guide
- ViewSonic Wizard DVD
Dimensions and other features:
- Product Dimensions (w x h x d) without stand: 22.3” x 14.5” x 2.2” (in.)
- Product Dimensions (w x h x d) with stand: 22.3” x 17.4” x 9.4” (in.)
- Display Dimensions (w x h ) if applicable: 20.5” x 11.5” (in.) (23.6” Viewable)
- PC System Requirements : NVIDIA® Geforce® GTX graphics card recommended for 3D gaming* Microsoft® Vista 32/64 bit or Windows® 7 32/64 bit Intels Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ X2 CPU of higher 1GB of system memory (2GB is recommended) *For a complete list of supported NVIDIA 3D Vision products, visit: http://www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-requirements.html