ViewSonic's PJD6223 is an advanced networkable DLP projector equipped with Crestron built-in e-Control and RoomView Express, making it ideal for classroom and corporate environments. The "AMX Device Discovery" certification makes this networkable projector very robust for any size classroom, lecture hall, or corporate meeting room. The new PJD6223 incorporates BrilliantColor technology to produce more vibrant colors, while 2700 ANSI lumens and 15,000:1 high contrast ratio (with ECOView) make this XGA 1024x768 projector shine in virtually any lighting situation. With ECOView technology, it allows presenters to dim the image for control of audience focus, while saving up to 70% energy. It’s also packed with features like HDMI, network management, 120Hz/3D-ready and a 10-watt speaker.
- Bright in virtually any setting with 2,700 lumens
- BrilliantColor technology provides exceptional display quality
- HDMI for true digital picture clarity
- 6-segment color wheel design, auto source detection, support HD video signals & integrated speaker
- Network Control & Monitoring with Crestron & AMX
- ECOView technology for total control of audience’s focus
- 3D-Ready & up to 120Hz refresh rate powered by DLP Link Technology
- Long lamp life up to 6,000 hours
- ECO-mode & filter-less design for longer product life & easy maintenance
- One of the best warranties in the business: 3 years on parts and labor, 1 year on lamp, and free 1st year Express Exchange service
Bright in virtually any setting
Uses less watts per lumen than other comparable projectors. And with a 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (with Dynamic Eco), it´s the bright choice for education and business.
Settings where the PJD6223 is the perfect solution
- Classrooms - lectures, videos, presentations, lesson plans and even auditorium presentations.
- Business - conference rooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms.
Advanced DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology allows you to experience crystal clear, razor-sharp and lifelike images with the same DLP technology that Hollywood relies on. For fast action, the response time is 1,000 times faster than similar LCD based projectors. And with no air filters to clean or change, the latest generation of DLP based projectors from ViewSonic offer one of the lowest TCO (total cost of ownership) in the industry.
Color is one of the most important characteristics of a good projection system, and the latest BrilliantColor technology delivers stunning all-digital clarity with lifelike color, sharp graphics and outstanding video. The sophisticated 6-segment color wheel enhances the yellow color performance that is key to accurate and vivid color reproduction. With multi-color processing, colors are richer and more vibrant with precise detail.
HDMI for true digital video clarity
p>Delivers the best high-definition video and audio quality without losing any degradation. It’s perfect for connecting to any high definition sources like HD multimedia files, Blu-ray DVD players, HD gaming consoles and HD receivers.
Packed with features
- 6-segment color wheel design improves color performance and accuracy to provide natural, vivid colors
- Auto source detection senses the source input and syncs with your computer automatically
- Support wide range of digital signals from SD (480i/480p) to HD (720p/1080i/1080p)
- integrated speaker ideal for multimedia applications, videos, audio-enabled presentations
LAN Control & Monitoring with Crestron & AMX
Take advantage of network control and monitoring capabilities to help IT personnel manage projectors efficiently and effectively – from having full remote access and control to saving valuable time and money. The ViewSonic PJD6223 offers seamless integration and full support for Crestron and AMX control systems.
Dynamic Eco Technology for total control of audience’s focus
Take command of presentations by dimming the screen image - up to 70% - with Dynamic Eco button on the remote. With a click of the remote, the presenter can easily control audience focus by dimming the projected image. The projector will also activate Dynamic Eco when the unit is not in use. When Dynamic Eco is activated, it instantly reduces the lamp power consumption up to 70% - a great energy-saving design for low total cost of ownership (TCO).
3D-Ready / 120Hz refresh rate powered DLP Link Technology
With support for TI´s DLP Link technology, you´ll have amazing 3D capabilities at your disposal. The projector´s embedded emitter function means all that´s required to unlock 3D capabilities is a pair of DLP Link compatible glasses, such as the optional ViewSonic PGD-250 active shutter glass kit.
Long lamp life up to 6,000 hours
The new advanced lamp technology extends the lamp life up to 6,000 hours and saves you on maintenance costs.
ECO mode saves money, energy and green the planet
With only a slight 20% decrease in brightness, the ECO-mode function can extend the life of your lamp by almost 50% and up to 5,000 hours in some cases. Other benefits of ECO-mode operation include reduced power consumption, as well as less heat and audible noise output. It´s good for the environment and great for your budget. The ECO-mode function will definitely help lower your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Peace of mind with one of the best warranties in the business
Backed by our 25 year reputation for quality and reliability, ViewSonic offers one of the industry´s best overall projector warranty with 3-year limited parts, 1-year lamp and first year free Express Exchange service. Don't be fooled by seemingly longer warranties out there in the market that exclude the more vulnerable systems and moving parts.