thanks to its roughly 40 percent-higher contrast."
–Christian Eberle, Tom's Hardware
Tired of thick, clunky plastic frames set over the edges of traditional monitors? With ViewSonic’s sleek and frameless VX70 displays, you’ll be pulled into the action for a nearly borderless gaming experience. Full HD 1080p resolution provides an escape for watching movies, while SuperClear IPS technology brings rich, stunning images to life for color-critical applications. With ultra-thin bezels and a sleek, glossy finish, ViewSonic’s VX70 displays bring attitude and style to any media room or home office.
- Use up to 40% less power, with a mercury free WLED backlight.
- SuperClear IPS (in-plane switching) panel technology for 178 / 178 degree wide viewing angles, and the most consistent color performance.
- Sleek frameless design and thin profile with touch sensitive controls.
- Full HD 1080p with 16:9 aspect ratio, achieves perfect image reproduction without distortion.
- Connectivity options for Digital HDMI and DVI (with HDCP) and Analog VGA inputs
- 30,000,000:1 Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio for true-to-life picture depth and clarity.
- Dual stereo speakers with SRS Premium Sound for a rich multimedia experience.
- Includes LCD Monitor, VGA cable, HDMI cable, audio cable, power cord and adapter, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD-ROM.
What is SuperClear IPS Technology?
ViewSonic VX70 Series SuperClear IPS monitors deliver an extraordinary level of visual clarity. IPS (in-plane switching) technology eliminates image distortion and color shifting to ensure true, lifelike color from virtually any viewing angle.
- Brilliant, Lifelike Color: ViewSonic SuperClear IPS monitors deliver amazing, lifelike images in which true colors are beautifully replicated on the screen. The colors you see in real life are accurately depicted on all ViewSonic SuperClear IPS monitors, ensuring high-color accuracy and consistency from screen to print.
- Super Wide Viewing Angles: ViewSonic SuperClear IPS monitors produce true colors and consistent images when viewed from the front, sides, below, or from virtually any other viewing angle. No matter your perspective, you will not have any color shift or changes in contrast ratio when you move the image across the screen or change your viewing angle.
Frameless Design with Edge-to-Edge Glass and Ultra-Slim Bezel
Say goodbye to the thick, clunky plastic frames set over the edges of traditional monitors. ViewSonic VX70 series SuperClear IPS monitors feature a frameless edge-to-edge glass faceplate with an ultra-slim bezel beneath the glass. With their sleek, eye-catching design, our elegant IPS monitors look as good as they perform.
What is a LED monitor?
The term "LED monitor" generally refers to a monitor with a LCD panel and a LED backlight. A typical LCD monitor uses cold cathode fluorescent lamps (CCFL) as a light source to illuminate the LCD panel. In an LED backlit monitor, white LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) are used as the light source. Environmentally friendly LED backlights provide the following benefits:
- Up to 40%* less power consumption compared to traditional CCFL monitor
- 30,000,000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Environmentally friendly mercury-free backlight
- Low EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference)
- Slimmer design
- Weight reduction
Save cash and save the planet
With its mercury-free backlight and low energy consumption, the ENERGY STAR certified VX70 monitor saves your electricity bill. The savings of LED can add up to thousands of dollars saved for large install bases, such as big corporate buildings or schools. The savings can be as dramatic as $20,000 in five years!
sRGB Color Correction Technology Delivers the Most Accurate Color Performance Available
ViewSonic LED monitors embedded sRGB color correction technology reproduce 100% sRGB rich color for color performance matching original input sources without decreasing or leveraging color quality. sRGB ensures all displayed images/videos are as natural as the original sources, displaying real color for captured camera and camcorder content.
Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio
One of the great features of the VX70 series is its ability to dim the backlight completely for pure darkness during dark scenes, such as a night shot in a movie. Contrast ratios refer to the ratio of the brightest color to the darkest color. With traditional CCFL backlit displays, contrast ratios are limited to the fluorescent lamp’s ability to dim, in order to reproduce darkness. However, with the LED backlight, each LED has the ability to completely shut-off allowing for a near infinite ratio of black to white contrast. The end result is true blacks that result in greater overall image quality.
Full HD 1080p resolution
The VX70 Series features a 22", 23", and 27" widescreen with 1920x1080 resolution are capable of displaying a native Full HD 1080p image. Today, devices that can display Full HD content output are getting more and more common. However, without a native Full HD display, you will not be able to experience the picture clarity and the details of the 1080p content you view.
Eco-mode for up to 30%* energy savings
ViewSonic's proprietary Eco-mode function comes standard with the VX70 Series. When you don’t need all the power the VX70 monitor has to offer, you have the option to reduce the monitor’s brightness, save energy, save the planet and prolong the lamp life. You can select one of the "Optimize" or "Conserve" options and save up to 30% energy. Especially under low ambient light conditions, adjusting the brightness will improve visibility by reducing eye fatigue. Reducing brightness will also prolong the monitor's lamp life, improving your return on investment.
17" / 19"
|20"+ Wide LCD|
ViewSonic Pixel Guarantee
Industry-Leading Pixel Performance Guarantee and 3-Year Limited Warranty
One of the aspects that make ViewSonic a market leader in displays is its dedication to quality. ViewSonic is committed to using the highest grade panels, and offers an industry-leading pixel performance policy. We also back our displays with a 3-year limited warranty for your peace of mind.
*Energy savings may vary based on usage and other factors.