As an ISO 14001 certified company, ViewSonic Corporation:
- Uses 17% green energy to power our corporate headquarters in wind solar, biomass, small hydropower and geothermal.
- Incorporates energy saving features into our products design.
- Produces easy to disassemble designs easier to recycle.
- All ViewSonic products are made from plastic that can be recycled at the end of their life cycle.
- For any electronic product, at the end of its lifespan, ViewSonic is committed to promote greener living and ensures they do not end in our landfills. ViewSonic has established a recycling program for our customers, to properly manage ewaste by partnering with state approved local recyclers, where applicable. In addition we provide a 24/7 , 800 toll free number to answer any questions our customers have about recycling our products. We routinely audit our Authorized Repair Centers to ensure that they continually, properly process all ewaste.
- We offer a Take Back Program to our customers, Recycle+ Program, not only to recycle our products and/or remarket old electronics and reuse the basic components to their full usage. We only partner with consolidator/recyclers that will not dispose covered devices and recyclable packaging materials to our landfills but properly dispose ewaste in an environmentally responsible way.
- Since 2000, ViewSonic has diverted 9,445 tons of waste from landfills, including non electronic items.
ViewSonic encourages you to recycle your product using the Recycle+ Program