* This product has been replaced by VOT133.
The ViewSonic® VOT125 PC Mini is the perfect compact solution for business and home users who demand high performance computing. Powered by Ultra Low Voltage, Intel® ULV processors in a space saving profile, VOT125 offers the ultimate in smarter, greener computing. It features a green centric design using 90% less plastic and consuming up to 90% less energy compared to a traditional tower PC. Whether it is placed on the desktop or VESA® mounted to the back of any display, the VOT125 creates a truly efficient workspace. Standard features include 2GB internal memory, 250GB hard drive, four USB 2.0 ports, DVI/HDMI outputs, and Ethernet/ wireless internet connections. Choose your preferred energy saving Intel ULV processor, to customize your own VOT125 and experience modern computing with a much smaller footprint, on your desk and on the planet.
- Choose from these Intel® ULV (Ultra Low Voltage) Processors
- Intel® Celeron® M Processor ULV 743 (VOT125-01)
- Intel® Celeron® Processor SU2300 (VOT125-02)
- Intel® Pentium® Processor SU4100 (VOT125-03)
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor SU7300 (VOT125-04)
- Connectivity include: DVI-I, HDMI outputs, four USB 2.0 ports, 3-in-1 card reader
- Green Design – Intel ULV processor and 0.6L form factor design for less power, less plastic and less cables
- Internet capability: Gigabit Ethernet LAN and 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN
- Kensington® lock slot provides hardware security
- VESA® mount kit (to attach to your display) and desktop stand included
- Windows® 7 Home Premium